FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Photos of subjects other than carnivorous plants, such as orchids, landscapes, etc.

Moderator: Matt

By Daniel_G
Hehehe, yesterday we enjoyed 24C, and today were prescribed a well needed 20C day :P
This part of the hemisphere is enjoying that deal with Australia at the mo' :lol:
By Dionae
Sorry for your luck Matt. We're all done with the snow I hope. jht and I are going to have some nice thunderstorms and maybe a tornado or 2 Monday. I am getting this info from the weather channel so its debatable I guess :P .

Right now its sunny, breezy and 77F...if only it stayed this way the whole year.
By jht-union
Dionae wrote:Sorry for your luck Matt. We're all done with the snow I hope. jht and I are going to have some nice thunderstorms and maybe a tornado or 2 Monday. I am getting this info from the weather channel so its debatable I guess .

Right now its sunny, breezy and 77F...if only it stayed this way the whole year.
I know, it is pretty good outside, i too hope it stays like this all year!
We will have rain today, tomorrow, and monday is a big one. Pretty good temps so far, and today i took my plants outside to received direct sunlight, they seemed to like it, tomorrow i will increase the hours, and monday, i'm hoping to get them used to sunlight a bit more this 3 days. :)
Should be posting pics soon! :)

Good luck Dionea!
jht-union liked this

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!