FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank Lain for her initial donation. She has shared a figurative ton of sundew seeds.
To begin, she has shared two packs of typical filiformis. We were getting low, so this is a good thing.
Next, she has given us bulk amounts of both typical Capes and "Large" Capes.
If the Large ones are what I'm thinking they are, think typical coloration, but Matroosberg Pass size. This would be a nice one for someone just getting started growing from seed, with some big, bug destroying paddles as a reward. DDDOOOOO IIIIIIITTTT!!!
Lain, thank you for your generosity.
These seeds are immediately available to all eligible members.
By thepitchergrower
Hey Chef, what are the "Large" cape seeds listed as in the inventory? I can't seem to find them. Thanks.
Last edited by thepitchergrower on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lain
I wish I could have donated something better but unfortunately those are the only things that flowered so far this year besides pings but they keep flowering at different times! I think they know I intend to do some weird crosses and they are plotting against me.

The large capes are the ones that were originally thought to be matroosberg but got a name change to large form earlier this year so I labeled it as such. Mine are only slightly larger than the typical at the moment though.. maybe because it only just hit flowering size? Or other unknown reasons like it hates me. All I know is it grew faster than the typical and handles heat bettter.
By Intheswamp
Hey, those are cool seeds! For some reason, other than Florida Red/White Flower, I haven't had *any* filiformis plants to bloom! Good job!!!!
Hello!

Welcome to the forum!

SASE received from ???

I have received a SASE from a South Carolina addre[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1715. I'll PM[…]

Seeds received, thanks to you and the donors!

Here's my D.M. 'Ghost'

5 gallons for indoor plants just sounds like goals[…]

As y’all know I spent a silly amount (for my[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!