FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank Shadowtski for his latest donation. He has shared bulk amounts of four different species.
First, he has shared capensis "Big Pink" x self. Who doesn't love Capes?
Next, he sent Drosophyllum lusitanicum. He had sent me five of these seeds from his 2022 harvest, which I scarified and sowed this spring. All five germinated, so I know these seeds are good.
Moving on, we have one that we haven't seen too often, D. latifolia. It's a nice, easy subtropical that doesn't care too much for high temps, so a windowsill is a nice spot for this one.
Last, well, last part A, he shared a few portions of D. regia. Part B, he isolated his regia "Son of Twister" and selfed it. As a result, we have regia "Twister II" seeds.
His SoT plants are seed grown from Fishmans regia, named "Twister" for its penchant to wrap prey into knots that a Boy Scout would be in awe of. SoT has displayed much of the same behavior, but to a slightly lesser extent, and someone will need to grow some of these to see if the twisty gene has been passed down. How exciting!
Shadowtski, thank you for your continued generosity.
The regia seeds, parts A and B, are immediately available to donors only for the next 48 hours.
The latifolia, Big Pink, and Drosophyllum are immediately available to all eligible members.
elaineo, Camden liked this

You are spot on with your own points.rubra rubra s[…]

I am definitely not with it today I can’t fi[…]

Early requests are not allowed, you'll need to mak[…]

No, you'll need to come back in May to make a requ[…]

in the mailbox. https://i.imgur.com/AkF0VlP.jpeg[…]

Is there a reason you overlooked flytrapstore.[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has fo[…]

Sundew in forest

Catfish won't eat mosquito larvae as the larvae a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!