- Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:59 pm
As I’m sure you are all aware, our own seed manager, ChefDean, does not have an avatar. So, a Contest to fix that deficit! Entries need to be square and prefabably 100x100 pixels, although larger efforts can be shrunken at a later date. You can enter as many times as you feel necessary but each potential avatar must be posted individually, so that it can be voted on separately. The greater the number of entries, the easier it is to insure the vote is spread out and that no one will win a majority. Subject matter is of course up to you but possibly should have something to do with Chef-ing or seeds or maybe even plants. Keep in mind that Chef is a fairly grumpy guy with a nascent sense of humor and plan accordingly. Also, don’t enter anything that you couldn’t show your momma, unless your momma is nasty. Then you’ll just have to use your best judgement.
Each “like” will be worth one point. The most points at the end of the contest will determine the winner. (Big surprise, right?)
So what do you win?
1. Bragging Rights. You’ll be able to tell your family and friends that you won!
2. The questionable pleasure of knowing that ChefDean will be forced to use your avatar 24/7 for an entire week! More if he actually likes it.
3. If you live within a mile of ChefDean’s house and both your covid bubbles are fully vaccinated, he may drive over and give you a hug.
4. If ChefDean really, really, likes your entry, he may buy you a car! (No, he won't buy you a car.)
5. ChefDean will give the winner an as yet unnamed/undecided Sarr from his personal collection! It could be a seedling or a division, depending on availability, shipping paid by ChefDean!
So give our seedy Chef an avatar!
We build too many walls and not enough bridges - Isaac Newton