FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Hayden
I have just bought the vft seed collection, im hoping I can get a few of the 1955 clones in the set as its a dream for me to own one or two! Ill be storing them in a 4*c fridge til ive worked out how to germinate my cape sundew seeds. Im confident that ill germinate those.

The reason I ordered from the Us and not Uk was to help support the forum, and to thank everybody for the help theyve given me in the build up of my collection.

Ill be taking pictures of when I recieve them, and the whole story of their germination!

Hayden
By branpera
Ya I have recived some too fish and planted them in their soil ill let you know how they do hopfully they germinate soon.
By Hayden
Brilliant! Im still waiting for mine as I ordered international. The email I got from Matt and Steve told me to wait around 2 weeks to recieve them. Maybe within this week I should get them, let me know how you get on and the variety of seeds youve been sent!
By branpera
Just let you know im still waiting so dont worry ill still let you know I also bought some more because I dont know if I treated these seeds right (because i put them in the direct sun.
By Hayden
How long have you left these? Im keeping mine in the washing up baskets, so I have a bit of water at the bottom but block most sunlight.
By branpera
Its been a little under 3 weeks I moved all my seeds to pure distiled water because thats what I had the most luck with and also im going away so I wouldnt be able to make sure the soil never dried out on top. I believe they should still germinate.
By branpera
Yay they are starting to germinate I took them on vacation and some of the first 40 germinated as soon as i get home ill take some pictures :)
Weird Pitchers, advice?

I'm concerned about all my plants and wondering if[…]

Welcome to the forum. I thought I’d mention […]

Anything that requires a dormancy, dry rest, or de[…]

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

Hello again from Florida

This isn't really a true introduction because I've[…]

New cultivar potential?

For its stout leaves and proportionately large t[…]

I have a many cape sundew varieties, about 6 pingu[…]

Hello from Arkansas!

Hello, heya, howdy. Enjoy the forums! :D

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!