FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By muscipula118
I ordered a Czech giant from Joelscarnivorousplants off of amazon and I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered or heard about this supplier and if so are the VFT's from there good quality?
By Dubstep13
but why didnt you just order form FTS since you are already here! trust me you wont regret it!
look how it arrives bare root!
this is my first seed grown and 2nd mystery box there is a Chzec Ginat in the bowl

Mature red PirannaImage
Dubstep13 liked this
By dantt99
I agree with dubstep, before the growing season ends you should make a purchase with FTS, which is the best store to buy VFT's and other CP's from! :D Try out a mystery box, you shouldn't be disappointed :)
By frog
It's true about the FlyTrap store and i bet if you got a mystery box now before you have a bunch of plants it would blow your mind. Learn from my mistakes I did not buy the mystery box and have ended up buying a lot of plants that I may have gotten for a way better deal. See the thing about the mystery box is for $16 or whatever it cost you get 5 plants anyone of the 5 plants are going to be worth the $16 I'm thinking most of the time it's at least a $50 value "at least"
By muscipula118
I did not know about the FTS before I ordered my plant I just picked the first supplier I found, then I started looking up stuff to find out more about VFT's and found this website. Next time I'm ordering from the FTS and I'm ordering the mystrey box. :)
muscipula118 liked this
By DTDream18
I ordered a bunch of Red Dragons from Joel about 3 months ago and they were really nice. Very healthy and vigorous growing plants. I would definately buy from Joel again.
Traps curling after closing/eating

Hi! My name is Erika, and I’m a newbie when […]

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!