FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Huntsmanshorn
Hi all,
Has anyone ordered from, or had any experience with, either Hungry Flytraps or Urantia Carnivores? How was the experience? Positive? Negative? So-So? I'm asking because, although I've heard of Hungry Flytraps, the site seems a bit dodgy, and I've never even heard of Urantia Carnivores, so any input on either would be much appreciated. Thanks!
By evenwind
Urantia Carnivores was the place to go for petiolaris complex drosera. It's just that I'm remembering Bobby Lynch (the owner) sending out a message a month or two ago that he was closing up. The website is still there, tho. If you can still buy from him, I'd recommend it.
By nimbulan
evenwind wrote:Urantia Carnivores was the place to go for petiolaris complex drosera. It's just that I'm remembering Bobby Lynch (the owner) sending out a message a month or two ago that he was closing up. The website is still there, tho. If you can still buy from him, I'd recommend it.
My understanding is that he sold the business to his ex-wife or something along those lines. I don't think she's much of a plant person though and the store's a bit of an unknown currently. There were a lot of issues with delayed and unfulfilled orders for the year prior as well.

Last time I sent a SASE to myself, it took a week […]

Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!