Well, they are still alive. I changed the solution and here is the before pic below:
and here is the updated pics: Note the plants are in the same spot, but oriented differently.
They both are sending up new traps, especially the one on the Left; you can see a new trap getting ready to open.
I know they look a little 'burned' but I'm dismissing this so far as they were kinda doing that before I transplanted them. One leaf is turning black like I expected it to as it was a little vitreous to begin with when I put it in.
The PH buffered at 5.8 after adding the Maxsea fertilizer, so I left it there. I read Sodium Bi-carbonate adds Sodium, so not good. Since I didn't add anything, that takes out 1 variable if I get failure long term. I know the light is good, aeration is good, the media is good, the PH is good (I believe), so if I get a decline in plant health, I will blame the concentration of the nutrient, and proceed by halving it.
Anyway, I added another deep well system to try out different species of CP'S, ( Pings, etc.).
I used the same pencil box, left a probe hole that is capped, and left a strip of the bottom tub on the left unpainted to see the water level.
I will update in another 2 Weeks.