FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Oblivion
sure thing, im about to send some and if you want one of each (red/alba) then it'll be the last of them.

ive sent you a pm
By mando
:(:(:( I was too slow... next time may be...
By Oblivion
Oblivion wrote: Capensis Red
1: Valaraukar
2: TC3 Driver
3:

Capensis Alba
1: valaraukar
2: TC3 Driver
3:

4 down, 2 to go !
By Oblivion
mando wrote::(:(:( I was too slow... next time may be...
??? you wasnt too slow... you changed your mind when it come time to pay the small mail costs ???
By mando
Oblivion, I missunderstand a MP you sent me, so I thought you have no more seeds :S sorry there, I´ve already sent you the $$$ :D

Sorry again... Cheerrrrssss :D
By tc3driver
woo hoo!!!

Thanks Obv!

I cannot wait until they arrive :)
By mando
tc3driver wrote:woo hoo!!!

Thanks Obv!

I cannot wait until they arrive :)
same for meee :lol:
By tc3driver
Hi Oblivion,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the seeds today, and I wanted to thank you for sending them, I'll keep the forum updated with their progress.

Thanks again,
TC
tc3driver liked this
By Oblivion
carnivorous1123 wrote:hey oblivion have you got any more please ?? :D thanks - Liam :P
sorry, i only just noticed this post, but im afraid im all out of seed at the moment.
however if i do get more i'll make another post in this thread so you should get an email notification if/when i do.

TC3 Driver, thanks for letting me know theyve arrived.

i hope you get some good growth from them. please do keep us informed.

btw, out of curiosity.. do you race a team associated TC3 (radio controlled touring car) or am i mistaken it for something else.
By tc3driver
Oblivion wrote:
btw, out of curiosity.. do you race a team associated TC3 (radio controlled touring car) or am i mistaken it for something else.
I did, My lat race was probably 9 years ago though. I had a partial sponsorship from Associated/Reedy I had full sponsorships from Integy and Matrix. I was a consistent contender at the regional and national levels, but was never invited to the worlds. Then popularity shifted from the way I liked to race and companies started focusing product to purely top speed... to put it another way the sport out grew me.
By Oblivion
still into RC's?

i went from nitro onroad just for kicks, to being race director/timing guy/club organiser for a nitro offroad club. (club was originally elec offroad, i started a new division of the club at a different location, racing the nitro's)

then i found my way into planes, and im really enjoying the electric foamies (park flyers)
By mando
Oblivion, as I told you via PM I make the anounce here, I receibe the seeds yesterday, so I´m so happy and very grateful with you, thanks so much for share, hope your CP`s grow even more like your generosity.

Cheers!!
By tc3driver
Oblivion wrote:still into RC's?

i went from nitro onroad just for kicks, to being race director/timing guy/club organiser for a nitro offroad club. (club was originally elec offroad, i started a new division of the club at a different location, racing the nitro's)

then i found my way into planes, and im really enjoying the electric foamies (park flyers)
Not so much any more. I picked up helis for a little while... ultimately... I just don't have time any more.

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!