FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Bigtrap
Max wrote:what do you mean? are these a price drop? is this a new bargain in a box deal?
Yea check out flytrapranch.com he just added them today
By Steve_D
Let me clear this up if I can, about the Bargain in a Box deals for 1 Venus Flytrap (my choice), or 1 Venus Flytrap (my choice) plus 1 quart growing medium.

Ever since I created those deals for members of FlytrapCare.com, I've thought that they might be good to have as a regular item at the FlytrapRanch.com website, for anyone, not just FlytrapCare.com members to take advantage of if they like. So today I created those two items at FlytrapRanch.com, and deleted the Bargain in a Box thread here at FlytrapCare.com because it has now been replaced with the same thing at FlytrapRanch.com.

Here is the difference. The Bargain in a Box deals here at FlytrapCare.com were more expensive because they included the shipping/packing charge. The same deals at FlytrapRanch.com are less expensive, but don't include the shipping price which is added later at checkout time by the automated shopping cart system. The price works out to about the same either way.

In addition, the software-automated shopping cart and checkout system at FlytrapRanch.com is easier on me (less time consuming) than arranging the same orders through email, which all require individual responses to arrange the payment.

I hope this clears up the issue.

Steve
By NZL
Hey steve,

Next time you're experimenting with Flytrapcare members, make sure they signed an Informed Consent Form :P
J/K ofcourse ;)
By Redneck_Angel
From the reviews I've read about your plants, you have no idea how much I wish you could ship to Canada.

Then again, with trying to pay for a wedding, maybe it's a good thing you can't at the moment :P
By Steve_D
Redneck_Angel wrote:Then again, with trying to pay for a wedding, maybe it's a good thing you can't at the moment :P
Thanks for the compliment, Gillian. Whose wedding? Yours? Family? Congratulations. The west coast of Canada surely is beautiful. (I went to Vancouver, B.C. once when I lived in Seattle many years ago.)
Hello again from Florida

Welcome

Weird Pitchers, advice?

the black absorbs the full spectrum of light makin[…]

Two issues. The only filiformis var Floridana we h[…]

primaflora likes to be almost wet. I keep it in sh[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1671. I'll PM[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1670. I'll PM[…]

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

New cultivar potential?

For its stout leaves and proportionately large t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!