FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By Eric
Never heard of him. :)
By Caleboy 123
From what I've heard, eBay isn't the best place to buy CPs because people are just trying to get rid of their dying plants. If you get a good order, I might reconsider, so tell me how it goes.
By MichaelG
I got a really good order from ebay. I got 3 Dentes, a Big Jaws, and a Cupped Traps. They were all good, just not wrapped very well.
By doku
dionaea muscipula wrote:have yall herd or this user in ebay named deacon831 i am planning on buying this from him http://cgi.ebay.com/Venus-Flytrap-Diona ... 286.c0.m14
Wow. That is expensive. I know the B52 is wanted by a lot of ppl, but assuming you win the bid, it looks like the least you'll waste is $30. You have a better chance of getting a nice size plant from a grower on this forum for a lot cheaper. Not to say anything bad about this seller on ebay, but it doesnt even state how large the actual plant for sale is. Or at least I didnt see anything that said so. You can be getting a small division for 30 bucks or a large one. Who knows. I'd be willing to give you a leaf pulling for free, or even a small-large division for 5-10 bucks, depending on the size. Or even trade. And im sure others in the forum would too. Of course this would have to wait until late winter or early spring. I guess if you have the money for it, thats another story. I, on the other hand, am kind of broke. lol.
By dionaea muscipula
doku wrote:
dionaea muscipula wrote:have yall herd or this user in ebay named deacon831 i am planning on buying this from him http://cgi.ebay.com/Venus-Flytrap-Diona ... 286.c0.m14
Wow. That is expensive. I know the B52 is wanted by a lot of ppl, but assuming you win the bid, it looks like the least you'll waste is $30. You have a better chance of getting a nice size plant from a grower on this forum for a lot cheaper. Not to say anything bad about this seller on ebay, but it doesnt even state how large the actual plant for sale is. Or at least I didnt see anything that said so. You can be getting a small division for 30 bucks or a large one. Who knows. I'd be willing to give you a leaf pulling for free, or even a small-large division for 5-10 bucks, depending on the size. Or even trade. And im sure others in the forum would too. Of course this would have to wait until late winter or early spring. I guess if you have the money for it, thats another story. I, on the other hand, am kind of broke. lol.
yeah i was thinking of that and dormancy is coming so...yeah i can get a cheaper B52 at conners thanks doku!
By dionaea muscipula
r u talking bout sarr. northwest? well they r out of small cephs they only have the 165$ and the 220$ but if you have another place i would like to know it :D P.S. i am going to get the 165 ceph 4 Xmist
By dionaea muscipula
ya i have hear of keehn but i don know wat i have to do to ship international see he is in Canada
By manzano167
i think i was reading that i think if your going to buy contact him tell him stuff brb gona look if they ship international
By dionaea muscipula
manzano167 wrote:i think i was reading that i think if your going to buy contact him tell him stuff brb gona look if they ship international
ya they do but idk way you need to do to do that. ya know wat i mean?
By dionaea muscipula
Matt wrote:It's likely going to be cost prohibitive to place an international order because you'll need a phytosanitary certificate to import the plants, which can cost quite a bit of money.
ya so i cant well i found a lot of places that sell cephs YEY! now to wait till X mist
By goldslinger
Cook's Carnivorous plants has the most variety of VFT'S among others that I have seen anywhere in the US.
Bareroot and potted. Prices are pretty good, too.

I thought He went out of business, but He must have just redid the site because it's up now.

Gary
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!