FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
June 11, 2012
I have 3 packets of FlytrapStore Drosera intermedia seed for free giveaway within the United States. No questions about how to germinate or grow them, please. Drosera usually germinate and grow like weeds. :)
Steve_D, Steve_D liked this
By Steve_D
Daniel_G wrote:Uhh, how do we get them?
United States destinations only, Daniel. I should have made that clear and have edited the original post to do so.

I'll choose 3 persons from those who are interested (probably at random, like pulling names out of a hat), get their (U.S.) shipping addresses, and then ship the seeds to them for free. :)
Steve_D liked this
By GothicJackalPaws
Me, please! :D

Second edit: Nevermind. I don't read before I post. All I saw was "free seeds!" and my brain went "Yipeee!" and didn't read any further than, "within the United States".
Last edited by GothicJackalPaws on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GothicJackalPaws
Steve_D wrote:
Daniel_G wrote:Uhh, how do we get them?
United States destinations only, Daniel. I should have made that clear and have edited the original post to do so.

I'll choose 3 persons from those who are interested (probably at random, like pulling names out of a hat), get their (U.S.) shipping addresses, and then ship the seeds to them for free. :)
Aww, so no "first come, first serve"? :P
By Eric
I'd be interested, Steve. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
By WhereAmI
Im interested but the large question is do you ship to a APO address. Its still considered a US shipping address since Im on a US Army post and it goes straight through the US postal service. Plus I dont have any intermedia yet and I have tons of soil and pots sitting around waiting to be used >.<
By Steve_D
WhereAmI wrote:Im interested but the large question is do you ship to a APO address.
There are sometimes problems and additional effort shipping to APO addresses, which use a military postal service and require additional forms. Since I'm shipping the seeds free, I'd prefer it to be as easy for me as possible, unless someone has an overwhelming interest in these particular seeds. That's why "U.S. only" and (provisionally) "no APO." :)

So far, those interested in these free Drosera intermedia seeds are:
KamoAmo
jamzjamz
plantman1001
Eric
Parker679

That's enough to randomly select 3 persons from, but I'll keep the offer open a day or so longer in case anyone else is interested as well-- :)
By GothicJackalPaws
Steve_D wrote:
WhereAmI wrote:Im interested but the large question is do you ship to a APO address.
There are sometimes problems and additional effort shipping to APO addresses, which use a military postal service and require additional forms. Since I'm shipping the seeds free, I'd prefer it to be as easy for me as possible, unless someone has an overwhelming interest in these particular seeds. That's why "U.S. only" and (provisionally) "no APO." :)

So far, those interested in these free Drosera intermedia seeds are:
KamoAmo
jamzjamz
plantman1001
Eric
Parker679

That's enough to randomly select 3 persons from, but I'll keep the offer open a day or so longer in case anyone else is interested as well-- :)
WAITWAITWAIT YOU FORGOT MEEE D:

-panic attack flail-
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!