FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
They are already shipped, and have been received.
I would offer to sell, but that would be extremely disrespectful to Steve, who gave them out free of charge.
By synoviaus
Thanks for the reply. No problem at all. Didn't notice the date on the post. This is a great site, and I'm in no hurry. I hope to be able to share with others as my collection grows too. So will keep an eye out for other offers. Thanks again.
Amy
synoviaus liked this
By Tony C
synoviaus wrote:Thanks for the reply. No problem at all. Didn't notice the date on the post. This is a great site, and I'm in no hurry. I hope to be able to share with others as my collection grows too. So will keep an eye out for other offers. Thanks again.
Amy
If you are an ICPS member you can purchase all four of those species and many more for a small charge from the seedbank. I just added a few dews to my last order of Sarracenia seed since I was DQ'ed. :lol:
By Dionae
Here are pics of everything but capensis. I'll do a giveaway when these are bigger :D .
Attachments:
dielsiana
dielsiana
DSCF8803.JPG (131.01 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
intermedia
intermedia
DSCF8804.JPG (118.55 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
rotundifolia
rotundifolia
DSCF8805.JPG (107.84 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
By Cosmonaut
I wish i could have more drosera species. I only found D. Binata, D. Itermedia and D. Spatulata were i live. I guess would be too expencive to send me a letter with some seeds to Brazil =(
If you still have seeds left i would like to know if it's possible to send me, i will even pay for the shipping (paypal) if needed.
By Goodkoalie
cellsmicrobes wrote:I will get the dielsiana
I am pretty sure this give away is over, most of them are after several months, and i think steve is no longer an active member here :(
By SFLguy
greenxmonster5o8 wrote:I would LOVE them all. I just recently got into CPs and only have 1 VFT. CPs are hard to find around my area or expensive to buy online. I would really really appreciate it if I could possibly get some free seeds. thank you
The thread is two years old, I don't think they are still giving anything away :/

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I would only use a water trey for peat/perlite. LF[…]

I wonder if you could mix a small amount of the gr[…]

Flytrap Growth

Nice pic!

Red meat viability claims

This is a good example of a “predatory&rdquo[…]

Watering my Venus Flytrap

You can collect rainwater. I have also used water […]

Dan V and ITS, I followed and bookmarked the links[…]

Drosera seeds in water?

I did not think drosera needed to be water stratif[…]

The "Bisnick" mini bog Okay, I'll […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!