FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By desenhasra26
Hey! I was just wondering if there is anyone out there naming their fly traps too lol. I would love to see the photos of these cuties and their names. I guess it would be fun to hear why you choose that name too :))

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk
By Mawy_Plants
IMG_2374.JPG
IMG_2374.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 2957 times
Sunny.
My very first CP.
Rescue of 13 months.

I named her that mostly bc Dionaea love the sun! She brightens up my day with all those smiles. Sparked my love and interest in carnivorous plants.

Mary
By Fieldofscreams
I don't.

They have already been named by someone else (some registered names) except the typicals and I just call those typicals.
By desenhasra26
Hi mary and Sunny!! Your vft(s) looks soo happy and beautiful! I see you have lots others to name lol! Mines are Constantine and Lazarus. Lazarus is mostly because i accidentally killed him and all the leaves turned black then after about a month he decided to shoot some babies. And Constantine is coming from my history geek friend i dont even know what it means and who is he though. I only can guess its about Rome.. :)
Mawy_Plants wrote:
IMG_2374.JPG
Sunny.
My very first CP.
Rescue of 13 months.

I named her that mostly bc Dionaea love the sun! She brightens up my day with all those smiles. Sparked my love and interest in carnivorous plants.

Mary
By desenhasra26
desenhasra26 wrote:Hi mary and Sunny!! Your vft(s) looks soo happy and beautiful! I see you have lots others to name lol! Mines are Constantine and Lazarus. Lazarus is mostly because i accidentally killed him and all the leaves turned black then after about a month he decided to shoot some babies. And Constantine is coming from my history geek friend i dont even know what it means and who is he though. I only can guess its about Rome.. :)
Mawy_Plants wrote:
IMG_2374.JPG
Sunny.
My very first CP.
Rescue of 13 months.

Mary
Not as pretty as Sunny but here they are :) Image

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!