FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By andynorth
So will there be multiple puzzles in a day or just one a day? Curious because myself and others are on the west coast and east coasters will pretty much always beat us to the punch.
By hollyhock
andynorth wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:01 pm So will there be multiple puzzles in a day or just one a day? Curious because myself and others are on the west coast and east coasters will pretty much always beat us to the punch.
Yes I will post at various times to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate. I don't have an exact numbers of puzzles pet day :D
By Panman
Y'all are going to need to be on your game for this. I spent my childhood watching this game show. We even had the Concentration at home version.
andynorth, hollyhock liked this
By andynorth
Panman wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:01 pm Y'all are going to need to be on your game for this. I spent my childhood watching this game show. We even had the Concentration at home version.
Me too but I am not on line all the time so will most likely not be getting any of them.
By Panman
Sorry, I can't help myself. I won't be around the computer much this evening or this weekend so everyone else will have a chance. :lol:

BTW, thanks for bringing back some terrific memories with this. My grandmother and I would watch Concentration all of the time, and it was one of my favorite shows.
hollyhock liked this
By ChefDean
If I get this second one correct, I'll bow out from further participation to give others a shot. HH always gives away such awesome prizes, others need a chance at getting one.
By hollyhock
ChefDean wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:40 pm If I get this second one correct, I'll bow out from further participation to give others a shot. HH always gives away such awesome prizes, others need a chance at getting one.
Two per day limited. There's always tomorrow and a few weeks of puzzles. Please keep playing on :D
By Garden_Nymph
I'm here but I'm not very good at these. I don't recall a game show like this :lol: but Im trying, just keep getting beat to the punch lol
hollyhock liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!