FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Carnies
If possible:

Sarr 004) Flava var cuprea x Hurricane Creek White clone B
Sarr 005) Flava var maxima x Leah Wilkerson
Sarr 006) Oreophila x Leah Wilkerson clone C x Leigha Simone
Sarr 008) (Oreophila x Leah Wilkerson clone A) x Leah Wilkerson
Sarr 009) Flava var cuprea "best clone x (flava var atropurpurea x flava var ornata "lumpy"
Sarr 016) Sarracenia 'Lynda Butt' Open Pollinated
Sarr 017) Wilkerson Red Rocket F2 X Red Sumatra
Sarr 018) flava F49EM OP
Sarr 020 - leucophylla -Purple Lips X flava Ornata OP
Sarr 026 - leuco x flava Ornata x flava rubri 'Claret'
Sarr 032 - Sarracenia 'Leah Wilkerson' X S. 'Judith Hindle'
Sarr 036 - S. (Flava Atropurpurea x Flava Ornata "Big Lemon") x Leah Wilkerson
By ChefDean
You're not quite eligible to request those yet, a little more time and activity is necessary. Plus, when you are eligible, you may only request one pack of seeds per month. So think about what you'd like first and request one pack at the end of the month, and after a few more posts as well.
One suggestion; make your request for January on January 30th or 31st, then make your February request on February 1st. You would then send one SASE and get two packs, but you wouldn't be able to request again until March 1st.
Chef
By Panman
You need 3 months for Level 2 and you will reach that 1/26. You still need a few more posts so see who you can help out. Once you do that, you can make a request around the 30th and then another on the 1st and only send one SASE. Be sure to read the section at the bottom of the Seed Bank Inventory thread about ordering seeds. The thread is here. Since you are wanting Sarr seeds, you are going to need to make sure you supply extra postage.
ChefDean liked this
By ChefDean
Those are class 2 seeds, requiring a minimum of 3 months membership and 25 non giveaway posts. You're just about there.
You should be eligible January 26th to make a request for the Sarr seeds. One tactic members use is to request near the end of the month, the 30th for example, then request again on the first of the following month.
They then send one envelope containing a SASE and a note with both order numbers. This way they can get two requests for one, and save a couple of stamps. The only drawback is that you then can't request again until the next month, up to 31 days away.
By ChefDean
Carnies wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm Okay thank you! Also i just realized this is my 25th Post.
Yup, we were trying to help you get there.
Now just wait until the end of the month and request one pack of seeds, then another on February 1st.
I'll send you the address for the SASE, you send one SASE and a note with the order numbers, and I'll send you the seeds.
Carnies, Supercazzola liked this

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Thanks for your input ChefDean! Great idea. It wil[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!