FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By labine
looking for canadians to trade plants with . before it gets cold and after

Thanks
By chamberlain2007
Hi there. I don't yet have any plants to trade (yet), but was wondering if you knew of any CP sellers that ship to Canada. Thanks a lot, and good luck on finding trades!
By labine
Hi Chamberlain,

You can go see Hawaiian Botanicals . they have really nice plants and alot to choose from. Really nice and professionals people.You can also go see Keehn'¨s carnivores. nice plants also but he is close for winter.

Germany : Wistuba, i order from them a couple times ( Heliamphoras and Nepenthes) . Very nice plants . Need a import permit.
Cz plants or best carnivorous . anso need import permit.

nice to see others from here!

Take care :D
By petmantis
Hey Labine!! Nice to see you on the forum :D I think there's lots of OCPS members and many others here on flytrapcare. See you around :)
By Adam
Hi,

I should be able to trade in the summer when the divisions of my plants get bigger :)

Adam
By CanadianCephalotus
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here sells/would trade anything for any heliamphora or Cephalotus species.
I am aware that Howaiian Botonicals has heliamphora and Keehns carnivores has cephalotus...I have delt with both suppliers and I am happy with all the plants I have recieved from them, but i thought I'd see if anyone else on the forum might have some, especially in Ontario before I order. The other inconvenience is that Keehns carnivores is closed during the winter :(. I talked to Jack from Howaiian botonicals and he said they do have Cephalotus available. I've only ever bought them off of Keehn's before. Has anyone bought cephalotus follicularis off of Howaiian Botonicals? I'm curious to know how large they are there/how their Cephs look :) !

By Adam
I visit Jack and Jeanie once a week sometimes (except winter, but I'm itching to go.. I'll be there this Saturday) - they are wonderful people. They have an amazing nursery full of CPs, water lilies, coy fish, and many more! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

I feel lucky that I'm a 10 minute drive away from them.
By CanadianCephalotus
Adam wrote:I visit Jack and Jeanie once a week sometimes (except winter, but I'm itching to go.. I'll be there this Saturday) - they are wonderful people. They have an amazing nursery full of CPs, water lilies, coy fish, and many more! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

I feel lucky that I'm a 10 minute drive away from them.
Thanks Adam, I know they are! I have delt with them before and they were so kind and helpful, and not to forget mentioning the plants they sent me where so beautiful and healthy! I just wanted to ask if anyone has purchased a cephalotus follicularis from Jack and Jeanie just to get an idea of what the specimens they over are like seeing as I have only ever purchased those particular plants of of Keehns carnivores.

Thanks Adam, and ps: I can't wait for my Capensis seeds to arrive! Thanks again so, so much! :D
By Adam
When I go there, I can take some snapshots for you if you like and post them here. That's if Jack and Jeanie let me, of course..
By CanadianCephalotus
Adam wrote:When I go there, I can take some snapshots for you if you like and post them here. That's if Jack and Jeanie let me, of course..
Adam I would love that! Thanks so much! And yes ofcourse, only if Jack and Jeanie are ok with it. They already know I'm placing another order, I'm just debating about buying a ceph so please take some good shots of the ones they have available for sale :p. Are things at their facility ok?Jack sent me an email saying they would try to get back to me later due to some serious mild weather issues, so I'm still waiting to had back. I just hope everything is ok for them!
By CanadianCephalotus
Btw I'm thinking if "diversifying" my sarracenia collection this year... I have to many purpureas and Dixie laces. Any recomendations Adam :)? What's your favorite species that Jack and Jeanie have available? Thanks again for everything, your too kind :)!
By Adam
I'm sure the issues that they are having is due to the unusually warm winter we are having (Mr. Murphy is having fun with the Olympics organizers). We had 16 degrees celcius here at midnight a couple of weeks ago. So perhaps they may have issues with fungus and mold. Not enough light, too much warmth.
By sekler
Bump !! :D

I'll be in when my collection will expand/grow more mature !!
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!