1. Venus flytrap(Maws).
2. Ventrata(Crimson, a little worried, because stalks are dying, but it appears to be doing good).
3. Mystery plant(Curly).
4. Purple pitcher(Lucky).
5. Moon cactus(Iris).
6. Barrel cactus(Hairy).
7. Cobra lily(Adder, worried about this one the most, not sure if I should stick this little one outside in the frigid, snow covered backyard for its dormancy. I feel there is still life in it, not sure if I should dig it up & check its rhizome).
8. Mexican butterwort(Menace).
9. Germinating containers(Growing cape sundews, which SerMuncherIV, sent me. First time growing them & sprouts are appearing).
10. RIP pile(Alata pitcher(Actually a leo, which needs the most light(Died or went dormant), purple pitcher, 2x venus flytrap, sundew(One each, from carnivorous plant nursery, all died, because I was a newbie at growing them, the other one, died from going dormant & getting gnawed on by a centipede), butterwort saplings(Some died because they weren't strong enough, others from accidental, diluted fertilizer on the soil surface).
11. Grape tree(Ent).
Lots of deaths, but you learn from your mistakes. If you don't, you'll never improve yourself.
I have a grow light & stand. The bulb can switch from 50/100/150. I might buy a couple for the areas that can't be reached, maybe, lights that can clamp onto the tops of the dressers. That can be turned on or off. Might add some mesh racks, to put more plants on. The worlds your oyster, so we'll see what happens. Thanks for reading, have a good day, all!