FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By tc3driver
I am a bit bummed... I was not able to snag any B-52s before they sold out (*Kicks work in the nads*).

well here's hoping I can get my hands on some next time they are up :)
By Steve_D
tc3driver wrote:I am a bit bummed... I was not able to snag any B-52s before they sold out
Unfortunately, the list of people who had signed up to be notified when the B52s (and several other clones like Sawtooth) were in stock again was a lot more than the number of plants we had available to put in stock at the time. :(

Some of the baby B52 Flytraps have grown very well this season and are looking good, so there will be a few more B52s for sale this year. :)
By x20villan02x
TC3, they were avialable this morning, did you happen to get any this time before they sold out?
By tc3driver
Negative :(

I was out of town this weekend (hence no reply until now)

At any rate...

Next time maybe :)
By 95slvrZ28
I wasn't able to get any of them either. What makes me even more upset is the fact that I received the notification at 3:00AM and I went to bed at 2:45AM that night :(

Hopefully we'll all be able to get one eventually...
By Steve_D
95slvrZ28 wrote:I received the notification at 3:00AM
We could change the time of day at which the in-stock notifications are sent. What would you think would be the fairest time (a time that would give everyone or almost everyone an equal opportunity)?
By tc3driver
That isn't a bad idea...

but in almost all cases, the further east you are, in the country, the better your chances of getting a plant while one is in stock...

That being said... I cannot think of a solution... maybe sometime in the afternoon instead of morning... say hitting at 3:00 PM Pacific time, that way most of the states are up and able... instead of the east coast waking up 3ish hours before the west...
By salty
Im on the east coast, I like it how it is :D I got the notification but held back. Dormancy is right around the corner for me and I need to make sure the plants I have make it through. Next year is a whole different story! Cant wait!
By 95slvrZ28
Steve_D wrote:
95slvrZ28 wrote:I received the notification at 3:00AM
We could change the time of day at which the in-stock notifications are sent. What would you think would be the fairest time (a time that would give everyone or almost everyone an equal opportunity)?
Obviously around 11:00AM-noon mountain standard time to ensure I'm awake even on the weekends ;)

Actually though, I do agree that sometime more in the afternoon may be better (although it seems that often times the B52's sell out BEFORE the notifications get sent since they're quite popular).
By BenWilliam
Can either Matt or Steve tell me if there will be anymore VFT seed released to the Internation Store this year?
So much work!!! I love it!

I should have it all ready to list in June, but we[…]

Tissue Culture Project 2023

I know it has been just over a year. If you are st[…]

andynorth's Grow/want list

Did anyone else take advantage of Matt's sale last[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

I was thinking Intermedia. They have a tendency to[…]

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

I sent it in the mail yesterday

It isn't fully sealed, so it shouldn't be digestin[…]

So what would be the signs that I should not be us[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!