FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By MetaNight808
Ok, matt I wanted to buy a plant from your site but I was wondering how they are packaged to New York. Also am I going to get the seeds of the plant or the plant itself; like what is young maturity??? And if I want it soiled, do I still have to change the soil like every week? Plz help if you can. :mrgreen:
By 95slvrZ28
Just for your future reference, there is a section specifically for Flytrap Store questions. Additionally if you have any specific questions about a sale you can always e-mail sales@flytrapcare.com where either Matt or Steve will be able to answer your question directly.
By Matt
MetaNight808 wrote:Ok, matt I wanted to buy a plant from your site but I was wondering how they are packaged to New York.
We ship everything via USPS Priority Mail. In most cases, shipments arrive in 2 to 3 days, but occasionally it can take as long as 5 days. You can read more about that here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/customer-service
MetaNight808 wrote:Also am I going to get the seeds of the plant or the plant itself; like what is young maturity???
If you order seeds, you'll get seeds. If you order a plant, you'll get a plant. As far as "maturity" and sizing goes, see here:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/sizing-chart
MetaNight808 wrote:And if I want it soiled, do I still have to change the soil like every week?
I'm not sure I fully understand this question, but I think you're asking if you get it potted, do you have to repot every week? Flytraps benefit from repotting once every year or two, but any more frequently than that isn't necessary unless some sort of issue arises (like you used bad water) where the soil gets tainted.

Hope that helps!
Hello from New England

Welcome

Finally!!! Rain!!!!

You should check Craig's List for plastic, food-g[…]

I notice that the tds readings of my tapwater can […]

New to carnivorous plants!

I wonder if the fibers death cube traps come in no[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

It's too soon to be able to provide a positive ID.[…]

Fun supermarket

Spam?

The "Bisnick" mini bog

Is this normal?

Follow-up on the ventratas. I did some research on[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!