FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Sakaaaaa
amriko wrote: I'm also trying to learn programming and will attempt an online business of some sort this summer
Same here. I'm selling plants. What are you selling?
By amriko
Sakaaaaa wrote:
amriko wrote: I'm also trying to learn programming and will attempt an online business of some sort this summer
I'm 13 and not old enough to own my own PayPal account so I'm not selling anything, but I have a D. Intermedia that's about to bloom it's last flower, and they're self-fertile (I think) and I'm willing to trade some for other seeds (preferably not sarracenias or cobras)
By Sakaaaaa
amriko wrote:
Sakaaaaa wrote:
I'm 13 and not old enough to own my own PayPal account so I'm not selling anything, but I have a D. Intermedia that's about to bloom it's last flower, and they're self-fertile (I think) and I'm willing to trade some for other seeds (preferably not sarracenias or cobras)
Im younger than you (12), but my dad lets me have my own account on an indonesian version of eBay. Yes, nearly all droseras are self fertile, exceptions include the petiolaris complex and most of them self pollinate as well. Good luck with them
By Salute flytraps234
Well I'm 14 about to be 15 at the end of the month and I have a verify PayPal, already and I make money to buy my plants, and my Venus flytraps I really don't have worry about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By bijillon
Haha I'm 15! I didn't know there was such a community of younger collectors, I work at a feed store is supply my needs of money.

By amriko
Salute flytraps234 wrote:Well I'm 14 about to be 15 at the end of the month and I have a verify PayPal, already and I make money to buy my plants, and my Venus flytraps I really don't have worry about them.
Coolio, what do you do make money? Also, legal age to own a PayPal account made by your parents is 14 so I can get one in a few months
By Salute flytraps234
Sure when they get a little bit more mature.

By Maiden
Im a competitive bodybuilder :) Its all my life, before CPs :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
By Wikiwakawakawee
Wow I'm very surprised at how young some of the members are! But then again, I joined the forums when I was 15 and started growing CPs, so I guess it makes sense :)
By Xothos
Programming (mostly making games)
Learning languages
Gym
Calisthenics
Piano
Philosophy
& Github collaborations

Tapatalk を使用して私の Nexus 5 から送信
By Grey
Awesome! I always enjoy reading about the other hobbies that our community digs into. :-)

I sing, play the ukulele and harp, and decoupage a lot of stuff when I can. I'm also massively into herbalism, entomology, and video games (particularly the Final Fantasy series!).

I was able to get the orchid moss for just under $[…]

Better-Gro LFSM

I show Lowes carrying both, although I had not s[…]

Rosemary Oil Miticide

The Rasta Bob's link doesn't work. I may have to […]

Garden_Nymph Requests - Cancelled

Got it. TY. I will repost this Wed. I wasnt sure. […]

Oh, I know flavas are large, given the photos of t[…]

Hello all, I am looking to rapidly expand my drose[…]

No, you'll need to come back in May to make a requ[…]

in the mailbox. https://i.imgur.com/AkF0VlP.jpeg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!