FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Sizer
I've been a long time lurker, but now that I'm an official member I should introduce myself. My name is Jion and I have been growing CPs since 2006. I started with a few VFTs from the local Kmart which I promptly killed within a week because I fussed over them too much. I now have a frighteningly large collection plants and my mind gets blown every time I update my grow list. I'm mainly interested in highland Nepenthes hybrids and VFTs but I do have few Drosera and Sarracenia. If you want to see pictures of my collection go visit my Flickr phototostream.

Cheers,
Jion
By Steve_D
Wow, Jion, great-looking tissue culture efforts (at your Flickr photostream) and great looking plants of all kinds. Thanks for posting. I plan to look at more of your photos and I'm sure others will enjoy them too. Thanks for joining in on the discussion and welcome to the Forum! :D

Jion's (Sizer's) photo pages at Flickr
By BenWilliam
HI, nice to see there's another Melbourne grower on here! Maybe some plant swap sometime? I've got a few B52's on the go at the moment if you are interested.
hi: im feedmesemore

thank you!

quick question: do you order from etsy shop and ho[…]

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Sure, the more the merrier! Just remember to add t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!