I am interested in acquiring a division of H. sarracenioides.
From recent divisions, I currently have spares of the following to offer in trade:
- H. minor
- H. minor 'Red' (Wistuba)
- H. nutans (Wei tepui)
- H. pulchella (Akopan Tepui - EP clone)
- H. minor (Auyan Tepui - BCP) (possibly)
- H. "Tequila"
... as well as non-Heli:
- N. eymae (~14" diameter with 6-7" pitchers)
- Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant'
- Cephalotus - seedgrown from 'Hummer's Giant' seed
- D. prolifera
- D. x hybrida
- D. graomogolensis
- U. reniformis f. courte
- U. humboldtii
- U. nelumbifolia
- U. endresii x alpina
- U. pubescens (Serra Caraca, Minas Gerais, Brazil)
- U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay'
I may also consider offering a division of one of my Sarracenia (make a request)
If interested, please send an email to:
- forum name
- information on the plant you are offering to trade
- specific plant pics available by request (general pics in growlist)
- plants are not for sale
- this is not on a 1st come basis - no need to rush
- I will wait for reasonable weather before shipping
- plant will be shipped via USPS Priority mail.
- while I will attempt to respond in a timely manner, I may not succeed ???
- USA only
- Thanks for playing
You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt
*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***(with Pics)