Cephalotus are hard to order. If you get it bare root (or if it's potted + poorly packaged) it has a low chance to recover, especially if it's young, because Ceph's are really finicky about their roots being disturbed, even more than venus fly traps.
I don't know about pullings or cuttings, but if you don't have any luck finding someone who has them, try these places:
(page 6) - Woodford, VA - these guys have a good rep; web site link is here - http://www.pitcherplant.org/
2. http://www.californiacarnivores.com/the ... plant.aspx
- Sebastopol, CA - also have a good rep
3. http://www.czplants.com/prodej.php?sid= ... c&jaka=107
- somewhere in Australia I believe
4. http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories
- use caution when ordering from eBay, but I have heard success stories from people who have gone this route.
In any case, good luck, and let us know if you get your hands on one. We want pics.