FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By smolrat61
Today I spent an hour gleefully looking up what kind of plant the seeds in the seedbank would look like, trying to figure out care for them, and typing up a seed request...before I realized I have no space for more plants AND I still have seeds stratifying in the fridge. How do you all do it?? :D
By Intheswamp
But, does it really exist in Egypt? I've never seen it. It could be a fake like the hamburgers at McDonalds. The entire forum could be fake, though. An AI generated community where we're all AI but think we're real people conversing with other real "people". It could be that the humans are sitting back somewhere laughing at all of us AI people! AI people have rights, too, ya know!!! And our plants...all AI generated...and the Chinese privet, sour weeds, and bindweeds are giggling crazily knowing that we "think" (in the AI way of thinking") that we're growing some kinds of exotic bug eating plants. So is it real? Are the police surrounding the house and yelling through the bullhorn real...or are they AI generated? Just ignore them? Tell them they're not real?...they'd probably disappear then. ;)

This is all getting a little confusing...or, is it AI created confusion and it's all very simple?
Now, where'd I put my meds...I think they're AI generated.... :?
smolrat61 liked this
By andynorth
Does AI stand for Alien Invasion? I ask because it was little green men that came through my chimney, kind of like Santa but they left loads of plants all over my house. I was left to put them all in new pots and care for them. Wondering if when they grow up they too will be little Alien Invaders.
smolrat61 liked this

Has anyone heard about this population of giant tr[…]

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!