FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By parker679
Where are your year old seedlings from?

My guess is that that the larger one with veins is clearly leucophylla based. The other one looks flava to me. But if you got them as unknown open pollinated seeds it'd be impossible to know if they're species or hybrids with a strong influence to one side.

Either way they look nice. :)
By mnwatson1
parker679 wrote:Where are your year old seedlings from?

My guess is that that the larger one with veins is clearly leucophylla based. The other one looks flava to me. But if you got them as unknown open pollinated seeds it'd be impossible to know if they're species or hybrids with a strong influence to one side.

Either way they look nice. :)
They actually came from some replacement seeds from one of those Dunecraft kits, surprisngly. So I have no idea what they might be. :( I'm loving them though, especially the veined one.
Matt wrote:Great looking plants, Molly!
Thanks Matt! :D They seem quite happy!
happiness wrote:Your Maroon monster looks so healthy =)!
I actually forgot to get a pic of him! O.O;; I'll get one tomorrow and add it to the post though. It's doing great, quite happy! :) And putting out new traps!
By happiness
mnwatson1 wrote: I actually forgot to get a pic of him! O.O;; I'll get one tomorrow and add it to the post though. It's doing great, quite happy! :) And putting out new traps!

WHA!! You don't have a picture of the maroon monster ? I thought the.. 2nd post of pictures, the first picture was the Maroon monster. :lol: Silly me. It has so many traps branching out, and the one I gave you was dividing already, and it looks similar to the Maroon! But I guess the maroon is more of a red than a pink xD :oops: :oops: :oops:
By mnwatson1
Here is that Maroon Monster that I forgot to post a pic of, and my big pot overall. :)
Not ALL of my CPs, but my big pot of VFTs and my smaller Sarrs.  :D
Not ALL of my CPs, but my big pot of VFTs and my smaller Sarrs. :D
IMG_20130921_112924.jpg (128.82 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
The "FTS Maroon Monster" baby I got from another person here on the forums!  Thanks!!  :D
The "FTS Maroon Monster" baby I got from another person here on the forums! Thanks!! :D
IMG_20130921_112852.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Traps curling after closing/eating

Hi! My name is Erika, and I’m a newbie when […]

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!