FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
I just got my USPS click and ship notification for my order but didn't recieve the usual payment confirmation and order ship notification from the flytrapcarestore that I normally do. I'm not worried about my order but thought I would let you know in case it was an automatic notification software problem. :)
By Steve_D
markus13 wrote:I just got my USPS click and ship notification for my order but didn't recieve the usual payment confirmation and order ship notification from the flytrapcarestore that I normally do.
Thanks for mentioning this, and we'll look into it. You should have received at least two emails: one from the U.S. Postal Service and one from FlytrapStore.com, both containing the tracking number. Sometimes if an order is invoiced (if payment is processed) and shipped very soon, or within minutes of each other, a customer might receive only the notification of tracking number which indicates that the order has been (by implication) processed, payment received, filled and shipped.
By dantt99
I agree, on my last order I just got the Click-n-ship notification. I actually don't care too much, but it's a good idea to send an invoice for the customer's records :)
By Matt
The emails appear to be going out because we receive a copy of them. Occasionally Steve or I will forget to check the box to send the email to the customer, so that could have happened. Otherwise maybe the emails are getting flag as spam? I can't think of any other reasons why the emails wouldn't be received.
By Matt
I just looked into this further. It appears that the server (which has a bunch of other websites that I manage on it) has been put on the Spamhaus PBL:
http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/

That means some people's email address are rejecting mail coming from the FlytrapCare server as SPAM. I just submitted a request to have the server removed from the list and I'm shutting down all forms on the sites that could potentially be used for spamming.

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!