By Cross
red wrote:Cross

I didn’t come in today either

I’m starting to give up hope that it’ll ever come
What does the shipping tracker say?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By Cross
red wrote:Here is the photo
He looks good. Its been warm for quite some time here, my hurricane creek white has finally grown pitchers. Sometimes they're just slow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By red
Cross, my red dragon will probably come in tomorrow, how does my sundew and ventricosa look?
By red
Cross I will take a separate photos for more resolution
By red
Cross here it is
Attachments:
My capensis
My capensis
image.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3213 times
By red
Cross here is my ventricosa
Attachments:
My ventricosa
My ventricosa
image.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3213 times
By Artchic528
red wrote:Cross, my flytrap is coming in tomorrow

It has been confirmed its coming tomorrow

Here is me
right now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvztevMqaPU&t=1m15s
You're a dancing crab?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Last edited by Artchic528 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By red
Artchic528 wrote:
red wrote:Cross, my flytrap is coming in tomorrow

It has been confirmed its coming tomorrow

Here is me
right now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvztevMqaPU&t=1m15s
Your a dancing crab?

No
By Copper2
He means he is a really happy crab... one that is so happy it could be called gay...
By boarderlib
1cashew wrote:You know what borderlib I do not understand you. I read a very compelling story here and you felt dumber. Thanks for sharing. This is a community in which we welcome Red. If you are in such a place that you do not understand this perhaps you should hang out in other places.
First off if you have something to say to me you could at least quote me, that way I see it for sure. Otherwise keep my name out of your mouth and off your keyboard!

All I seen up until the point I commented was someone not listening and being counter productive to what they were being told. If you want to welcome someone like that, you do that. I won't! If red wants to listen and not argue and rage out, then fine. I'll then do my best to help him/her. I don't hold grudges very often.

This is an open community, which means you get people like me who will comment freely whether you like what I have to say does not mean squat to me. I will say what I want, when I want and if you don't like it, well that's to bad. There's plenty of people here who enjoy my commentary, if you don't then ignore my comments or block me. Not difficult!

And lastly, you don't need to understand me, but let me help you out a little. I have ZERO tolerance for stupid. Ask anybody who knows me. I also don't sugarcoat things for people and I speak my mind. If you don't like it maybe you should hang out somewhere elseImage
red wrote:

Best of luck with your new plants and happy growing! Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By red
boarderlib wrote:
1cashew wrote:You know what borderlib I do not understand you. I read a very compelling story here and you felt dumber. Thanks for sharing. This is a community in which we welcome Red. If you are in such a place that you do not understand this perhaps you should hang out in other places.
First off if you have something to say to me you could at least quote me, that way I see it for sure. Otherwise keep my name out of your mouth and off your keyboard!

All I seen up until the point I commented was someone not listening and being counter productive to what they were being told. If you want to welcome someone like that, you do that. I won't! If red wants to listen and not argue and rage out, then fine. I'll then do my best to help him/her. I don't hold grudges very often.

This is an open community, which means you get people like me who will comment freely whether you like what I have to say does not mean squat to me. I will say what I want, when I want and if you don't like it, well that's to bad. There's plenty of people here who enjoy my commentary, if you don't then ignore my comments or block me. Not difficult!

And lastly, you don't need to understand me, but let me help you out a little. I have ZERO tolerance for stupid. Ask anybody who knows me. I also don't sugarcoat things for people and I speak my mind. If you don't like it maybe you should hang out somewhere elseImage
red wrote:

Thanks

How many times can you quote a quote that’s quoting another quote?
By Copper2
I think 5 times
By Artchic528
boarderlib wrote:

red wrote:

I highly respect the giving it straight thing.

By Artchic528
Copper2 wrote:He means he is a really happy crab... one that is so happy it could be called gay...
A gay crab? That's a new one...ImageImage

Help! My VFT is dying

So i can keep all vft outside 24/7 in zone 6?

St. Patrick’s Beard

Hasn’t made a normal trap in FOREVERR, can f[…]

FTS Archangel

:P

Triton

Amazing as always, wish it had color though ;)

GJ Goliath

Let’s try this again.

Korean Melody Shark

Smol

Sounds like it should be about the same thing. M[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!