FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By pastelgalaxy748
hi im jess and im gay™ and i freaking love my plants.... currently i have a venus fly trap named seymour (its cliche i know) and a small pitcher plant that is so small its kind of pathetic and i have to catch really tiny bugs to feed to her and her name is audrey III and shes a quEEN and i have a ton more houseplants but these are my carnivorous ones and basically im here because 1) my friends are tired of hearing about my houseplants and 2) sometimes i need advice because my hungry plants are just so itty bitty i dont know if what i want to feed them is too large alsoooooooo did i mention im gay
pastelgalaxy748 liked this
By Rammplins
Hey, Welcome to the forum! Lol, i have one friend who is willing to listen to my cp rambling.....but he is also a gardener.

You came to the right place for advice, tons of experienced people on here to help. Just let us know your soil type, lighting, and what you water with and im sure we can help get seymore and audrey to a nice size. But a pic of them would help.

P.s. my girlfriend loves you for your honesty. The naming is not cliche, just love. Everyone on here probably has at least one plant named "aubrey" or "two-e"...at least the 3 suffix is more orginal. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
By pastelgalaxy748
Rammplins wrote:Hey, Welcome to the forum! Lol, i have one friend who is willing to listen to my cp rambling.....but he is also a gardener.

You came to the right place for advice, tons of experienced people on here to help. Just let us know your soil type, lighting, and what you water with and im sure we can help get seymore and audrey to a nice size. But a pic of them would help.

P.s. my girlfriend loves you for your honesty. The naming is not cliche, just love. Everyone on here probably has at least one plant named "aubrey" or "two-e"...at least the 3 suffix is more orginal. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
thanks so much!! seymour is very happy in his little peat moss and easy-drainage soil. he lives on my windowsill which is in almost direct sunlight for half the day- he seems to really like it there. as a side note, he caught his first fly the other day all by himself!! (it was a gnat). he probably lured it with his ~fabulous~ mirrored mosaic pot that sparkles like theres no tomorrow. man they grow up so fast. also i have no idea how to add photos or even create a new post- i think im lost ahha

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!