FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By SEWinans
Just a friendly reminder to anyone who is interested in this group order to start getting your lists ready. I'd like to have them all by about next week if possible. :)
By evenwind
Joining's easy. Let us know here (as you did) and send SEWinans your list by next Friday. :)
By SEWinans
Good news everyone! I received my import permit today. I forwarded it along with our shipping labels to carnivoresandmore. I'll let you know when I hear from them. They're still on summer break.

How does 9/23 sound for a firm deadline? Hopefully they'll be open by then and ready to roll.

Please PM or email me your final list by 9/23. Feel free to make any changes you want up until that date.

SEWinans@gmail.com
SEWinans, SEWinans, SEWinans liked this
By SEWinans
Hello everyone! If you're interest in ordering from Carnivores and More please start getting your lists finalized and sent to me. I received this email from them today :)

Hello Sarah,

if you send us a list of plants you would like to order, we can check the availability and make you an offer with all the costs. After your payment, I will order the phytosanitary paper and we can send out the plants.

Because it sometimes takes two weeks or more for the shipping, perhaps it would be better to wait until late autumn or winter - but this depends on the plants you would like to buy.

Please send us your order first and we will check it and answer. If it is better to wait, we can also reserve the plants for you.

I also attached the seedlist of our daughter, perhaps you are interested too in seeds.

Best regards
Claudia
SEWinans, SEWinans, SEWinans and 1 others liked this
By zsyxcbibi
PMed my shopping list. Oh man, this is such a money burning hobby, when I started with my first 5 dollars home depot typical, I did not see this coming:( I think I have a problem, but I like it :)
By SEWinans
I called the USDA today and seeds are not included on this permit. I need to make an amendment which could take another two weeks to 30 days. If you still want seeds we can submit that part of the order after the permit is updated, but we need to send the dionaea list by 9/23.

Thank you
By sbrooks
I'm down with skipping seeds, so as not to further complicate things. I would hate to confuse the import people and cause them to refuse or destroy the whole shipment (as happened to Maiden). Of course it's not my call, but just my 2 cents. :?

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Order received. Your order number is 1645. I'll PM[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Thanks for your input ChefDean! Great idea. It wil[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!