FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By WaSundew
Recently, I had purchased (1 order) "25 baby VFTs for $25" from the Bargain Bundle section at FTS. I cannot describe how happy I am about my order!!! They quickly sent me a very VERY generous 25 flytraps of all different cultivars- they actually sent me *wait for it* 72 Baby flytraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHOPPING $0.44 per VFT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ! Now, when they say baby, don't take this lightly- over 25% of my shipment barely had a rhizome, true seedlings. Most of the order consisted of plants with very small rhizomes.(I am NOT complaining though!) Yet I even got about 5 or 10 quarter sized plants! Now for the cultivar diversity- the order consisted of about 50/50 typicals/dentate group VFTs. It may be too early to tell, but I believe one of the VFTs is FTS VFT Lunatic Fringe (http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... s-fly-trap), which I will show in a picture following my review. Make your own conclusions about it! It was one of the larger plants I was sent. The shipping was very quick, and quality was 110%. Price is VERY reasonable, and the personal note on the order was a great touch. I forgot to mention- they even included a free plant label (not pictured)!

My Ratings
Shipping Speed: 10/10 -I purchased the $6.2 option, 3-5 days. Package came in 3 business days.
Plant Quality and Price: 10/10 -Not one trap was browned, despite their dormant condition. Do I need to say more about how great of a deal this was???
Description Accuracy: 11/10 (if possible ;) ) -Plants were baby, but they sent me a couple larger ones.
Communications: 13/10 -Leah replied to every email*
Overall: 11/10

*I emailed Leah asking when the "25 babies" would be back in stock, for FTS was when I found the bundle. She put one in stock for me, a special order! They sent me a tracking number immediately after I ordered, and sent out the package right away!

A special thank you goes out to Leah for her kindness and helpfulness. Keep it up Leah!
I will definitely order again!
Attachments:
Average trap size, trying to get a piece of Lincoln.
Average trap size, trying to get a piece of Lincoln.
IMG_0558.JPG (8.46 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
All the plants I received, pic 1.
All the plants I received, pic 1.
IMG_0557.JPG (10.85 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
All the plants I received, pic 2.
All the plants I received, pic 2.
IMG_0556.JPG (12.09 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
FTS Lunatic Fringe???? Notice fused, flame-shaped teeth. Make your own conclusion!
FTS Lunatic Fringe???? Notice fused, flame-shaped teeth. Make your own conclusion!
IMG_0555.JPG (1.74 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
One of the larger plants- not the largest though!
One of the larger plants- not the largest though!
IMG_0554.JPG (10.4 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
Smallest plant I received. Assumed to be seedling.
Smallest plant I received. Assumed to be seedling.
IMG_0553.JPG (9.77 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
This was the average plant size.
This was the average plant size.
IMG_0552.JPG (11.2 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
WaSundew, WaSundew liked this
By Matt
So happy to hear that you're pleased with your experience :) That really makes our day :mrgreen:

The seedling with the short teeth is not likely Lunatic Fringe, but probably a seed-grown flytrap. We have hundreds of seed-grown flytraps with short or sawteeth that we often include in 25 packs, mystery boxes or as seed-grown flytraps. So the good news is that you likely have an unnamed variety that is exceptionally unique ;)
Matt liked this
By WaSundew
Headin to the main FTS site to review them there! Anytime Matt! You guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!
WaSundew liked this
By Leah
Thanks so much for the review!!! I did include a variety of very cool Seed-Growns- should be fun to see how they turn out. :) There are also some named cultivars in there, but we just include them as baby regular flytraps. We really appreciate the time you took to review us...awesome! -Leah
Leah liked this

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I do sell on Etsy, and anything I sell is authenti[…]

hi: im feedmesemore

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!