FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I knew we had a lot of typical intermedia seeds, but I just weighed it to see how much. Dang y'all!
We have ~12 grams of intermedia seeds, about .4 ounces. Obviously I'm estimating a count, but that likely means that we have well into six digits of seeds, probably approaching seven figures (1 million seeds).
As such, typical D. intermedia will be a constant bonus, and, for the foreseeable future, available as an add-on to be combined with your normal monthly request, along with a bonus if desired.
To be clear: You are still allowed only one request per month (once every three months for international), but you can add this as an additional pack if you want, along with any offered bonus that you're eligible for. This does not mean you can request (example) S. flava var Rubricorpora + bonus on the first of the month, then come back and request D. intermedia + bonus on the fifteenth. They must be requested together, with a single bonus.
I know a lot of you already have intermedia doing their best to become and/or remain to be weeds in your collection, but this would be a chance for new growers to experience that joy and for old growers to get new genetics into their mix.
Traps curling after closing/eating

Hi! My name is Erika, and I’m a newbie when […]

Well, well, I never thought that our hobby would g[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!