FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
Matt wrote:I'm not back from my trip yet. Once I get back home, I'll check on them and see how they look. My guess is that I'll be putting a few in stock next week.
Great, hope i have money in my account by then hehe, by the way matt, i'm guessing the price for a potted option is something around $33 in total right?
By Matt
jht-union wrote:i'm guessing the price for a potted option is something around $33 in total right?
It's cheaper than that. $27.95 for a young plant. $33.95 for a young adult (at least two mature sized pitchers) and $39.95 for a mature plant, which is only shipped bare root.
Matt, Matt liked this
By jht-union
Matt wrote:
jht-union wrote:i'm guessing the price for a potted option is something around $33 in total right?
It's cheaper than that. $27.95 for a young plant. $33.95 for a young adult (at least two mature sized pitchers) and $39.95 for a mature plant, which is only shipped bare root.
Thank you for the info, really trying to get one in my hands!! :)
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:How much do you think shipping potted will be next door (Cali.)?
The shipping charge is calculated by the shopping cart software at FlytrapStore.com while in direct communication with the United States Postal Service software, and the shipping charge is determined by both the weight and the distance the package must travel. As a result, it's hard to say exactly what the shipping charge will be. However, for potted items, which are relatively heavy, the shipping charge is usually between 5-10 dollars. :)

The "young" and "young adult" sizes of Cephalotus will only be sold potted and with their roots already accustomed to their pot because Cephalotus can be sensitive to transplant shock. Matt and I have already potted the first batch of Cephalotus to be sold, but they must grow for at least a few weeks in their new medium and be visibly over their transplant shock and comfortable in their containers before we will offer them for sale and ship them. This is for the sake of the customer and the plant. :mrgreen:
Steve_D, Steve_D liked this
By HarrisAz
after u guys packed them ready to be shipped potted nor bare root,please take a pic if u can:)

i sometimes had no idea how to transport this guys neatly potted especially.if can,show us your step to step on packing potted CPs to be shipped with pics if can :)

hope all goes well for FTS !

Thanks
Harris
By dantt99
BUMP!

I was wondering if you think they'll be in stock tonight or tomorrow, did you say you got back from your trip yesterday or today and you'd see if they're growing and if so they'll be in stock?
By Matt
dantt99 wrote:I was wondering if you think they'll be in stock tonight or tomorrow, did you say you got back from your trip yesterday or today and you'd see if they're growing and if so they'll be in stock?
Yeah, I've just been busy. I'll probably put some in stock tonight or tomorrow.
By Matt
dantt99 wrote:Cool! I'll be ready if it's tonight :) cuz I'm crazy for cephs! :lol:
I'm planning on putting them in stock tonight after I settle down for the evening. I'm still trying to get some stuff done right now.
is this normal for a d capensis?

While what is said above is true, I have a mini bo[…]

My newest addition I just ordered from Matt. T[…]

What recommendations do you have for types of li[…]

Get a report from the water company to see if it h[…]

If you didn't get it sold to you as a B52 then it […]

So sorry for the delay, this completely slipped my[…]

Confirming they went in the mail yesterday. :D

Trying My Hand With TC

So any sggestions, guidance, etc,?

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!