FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
Hello all, I'm very happy to say that my VFT's from Matt arrived nice and safe, and for you wanting pics, I've got pics :D! Matt even threw in an extra Red Piranha, my favorite VFT clone :D! They look small, but in a couple weeks they'll be exploding with new growth! I've put text in between each pic so you know what's what :) Have fun looking at the pics, and please comment. Oh yea, one pic is of a label Matt put on the note :lol: , about dormant plants. Anyway, the pics:
The skilled packaging:
The plants:
The FTS Crimson Sawtooth is epic, red traps and spiky short teeth :) :
Lmao :lol: :
All potted out...
Big Mouth:
FTS Crimson Sawtooth:
Red Piranha:
And the whole thing. Sorry, I totally forgot to get the B52 when it was potted out. :( It looks great, I'll get pics up next time I'm out taking pics :)
Oh, I did get the B52 :D! :
Hope you enjoy, comments please :D
By Matt
They look great Daniel. Good job on the potting and great photos. Now it's just a waiting game for them to start putting out their new spring leaves. It shouldn't be long now with that great southern California sunshine :)

I look forward to updates throughout the season to show the difference in size when they're dormant compared to when they're actively growing.
Matt liked this
By dantt99
jht-union wrote:They look fantastic, they are really well potted, excellent job dantt99!, i can't wait to get mines!!!
Thanks! I can't wait for them to start growing :D Can't wait to see yours either. What's the tracking say??
Matt wrote:They look great Daniel. Good job on the potting and great photos. Now it's just a waiting game for them to start putting out their new spring leaves. It shouldn't be long now with that great southern California sunshine :)

I look forward to updates throughout the season to show the difference in size when they're dormant compared to when they're actively growing.
Thanks Matt! I bet that they'll start growing some spring leaves within a couple weeks, after they adjust and get going :)! Thanks so much for the quality plants and the extra Piranha :D I love the Crimson Sawtooth too! :D
By Matt
Matt wrote:Thanks Matt! I bet that they'll start growing some spring leaves within a couple weeks, after they adjust and get going :)!
I'll be you're right. In a month, they won't even look like the same plants.
Matt wrote:Thanks so much for the quality plants and the extra Piranha :D
You're very welcome :)
dantt99 wrote:I love the Crimson Sawtooth too! :D
Me too. It's one of my favorite clones :)
By quatchi
Good job Dan, the plants look great! In a month or so, they'll look really good! I'm pretty stoked to order some cool VFT clones from the FTS international in the summer :)
quatchi liked this
By dantt99
Dionae wrote:You guys with the new VFTs are making me jealous. Beautiful plants dantt99!
Haha, thanks. The plants are very cool, I can't wait for them to start growing! :)
quatchi wrote:Good job Dan, the plants look great! In a month or so, they'll look really good! I'm pretty stoked to order some cool VFT clones from the FTS international in the summer :)
Thanks quatchi! The plants do look great, and in a month, they'll be even awesomer :D! Can't wait until you do an Int'l order and we can see your plants from FTS too :D
hackerberry wrote:Congrats! The plants look amazing!
Thanks hackerberry! :)
By victor
Very Very Very nice plants!!! Did you buy them over flytrapstore or did you ge them as a gift????
victor liked this
By dantt99
victor wrote:Did you buy them over flytrapstore or did you ge them as a gift????
I bought them, have been waiting for them to stock up :D
By Mischief
I knew I should have stopped at the first picture... This makes me wish I had added so much to my last order with FTS! The pink teeth on the big mouth are great and reminds me of hot pink lipstick or manicured nails. I love to detailed shots of the crimson sawtooth, it really is gorgeous. You did an awesome job potting them too.
Mischief liked this
By sekler
Awesome looking plants Daniel ! There is nothing better than receiving new plants in the mail! Once they get over transplanting shock, they'll become monsters!
sekler liked this
April 2024 Photo Contest - Stuck on You

Much thanks to Optique and what an incredible, hea[…]

Liberation from Lowe’s

Holy moly! Wait that division just happens natural[…]

A question: do sarracenia need intense light dow[…]

Results of self pollinating?

The ovary is 1/2 inch across? Or the umbrella is[…]

Flytrap ID

Bohemian Garnet My BG is young, and there are si[…]

Nwpenthes grow tent help

I haven't tried putting chilled water into the h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!