FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions on how to propagate your plants sexually and asexually, by seed, natural division or leaf pulling

Moderator: Matt

By GardenNub
Ok so I separated and re potted a couple of my new p. primuliflora and one d. capensis. I was wondering...should I give them less light for a few days till they recover a little? Any other pointers?
By snapperhead51
its always a issue ,and really depends how you have your growing set up done, , inside for example, in a fish tank temp and light controlled just as it is , out side in full sun may be less light for a week or so a bit cooler too for the same time depending on time of year too spring or summer !! , in a green house with good humidity and light as is , but you just may need to watch the plants reaction to what you have put it into some do great no mater what you do others can be so difficult it has to be just right for it !!, but D.capensis mostly I would say put it any where any time just about except winter , cuttings and pulling and re-potting should be done mainly in spring to mid summer for best results !!
others may have varied results and ways to do there processes as well !
J

I was able to get the orchid moss for just under $[…]

Better-Gro LFSM

I show Lowes carrying both, although I had not s[…]

Rosemary Oil Miticide

The Rasta Bob's link doesn't work. I may have to […]

Garden_Nymph Requests - Cancelled

Got it. TY. I will repost this Wed. I wasnt sure. […]

Oh, I know flavas are large, given the photos of t[…]

Hello all, I am looking to rapidly expand my drose[…]

No, you'll need to come back in May to make a requ[…]

in the mailbox. https://i.imgur.com/AkF0VlP.jpeg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!