FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Sky924
Hey Matt the B52's you sent me broke domancy for sure. They both put up flower stalks which I clipped. They are throwing about a trap a week and big ones! They dont have the deep red of the traps i got shipped. But they are large. I will load up some pics when i get a chance. right now I am dealing with a water line break in my crib Behind the f%$^$%kng toilet!! such as life. As Charleston Heston said in planet of the apes.. "Its a Mad house!!" Once i get things in check peoples i will post pics of my babies growth spurts.
By dantt99
Glad to hear your plants are doing well! I'm planning on getting a B52, Red Piranha, Big Mouth, and FTS Crimson Sawtooth when they are in stock on FTS. Good luck, can't wait to see pics!
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:B52, Red Piranha, Big Mouth, and FTS Crimson Sawtooth
I think that at least a few of each of those Flytrap clones will be listed at FlytrapStore.com at the same time. I think that both Matt and I have some of each to list. To make sure you are notified as soon as they are in stock, just use the "Get notified when this product is back in stock" button/link at each Venus Flytrap's own page at FlytrapStore.com. Thanks for your interest, Daniel! I'm sure they'll grow well for you.
Steve_D liked this
By Matt
Congrats on the B52s breaking dormancy!
Sky924 wrote:Hey Matt the B52's you sent me broke domancy for sure. They both put up flower stalks which I clipped. They are throwing about a trap a week and big ones! They dont have the deep red of the traps i got shipped. But they are large.
The redness comes with time. The longer the traps are opened without being closed, the redder they'll get. Those traps that were intensely red had been opened since last fall and getting sun all winter, so that's why they were so red.
By victor
Oh I didn't know that. I thought the traps can still get redder even if its closed.
By dantt99
Steve_D wrote:I think that at least a few of each of those Flytrap clones will be listed at FlytrapStore.com at the same time.
Awesome!
Steve_D wrote:To make sure you are notified as soon as they are in stock, just use the "Get notified when this product is back in stock" button/link at each Venus Flytrap's own page at FlytrapStore.com. Thanks for your interest, Daniel! I'm sure they'll grow well for you.
Steve, I know about that feature, but I hate to say I'm not too pleased with it. I tend to check FTS every day, when I get on the computer, my routine is Gmail, Facebook, Ebay (If I'm selling or looking at something to bid on) FTS, then FTC. So Thanks, but since I check every day, the alerts don't help much since they arrive at such awkward times. I can't wait to get them!

Thanks! Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Black tips on drosera regia

It's probably nothing, as the whole plant seems to[…]

Hello from Arkansas!

Welcome to the forum!

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

My 'Mimis Kiss' is finally growing pitchers again[…]

Hello , I can help with the Drosera if you are sti[…]

First flower stalk on VFT

I might let the biggest flower stalk flower but c[…]

I repotted some of the vft's from the flower stal[…]

Is this a steal?

The first one is a Nepenthes x 'Ventrata' like Pan[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!