FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
HarrisAz wrote:instead of I taking the plants from Custom office and shw them the permit,is it possible if i mail you the permit?and then you put the permit into the parcel ?
I believe that's how most import permits work. You mail them to the person shipping you the plants and they include it in the box being shipped (or stuck to the outside of the box).
HarrisAz wrote:Matt is releasing superb cultivars soon!!!ahhh...Jealousy strikes !
I made a list yesterday. I think Steve is going to post it today here on the forum or it's going to go out in the store newsletter. If you're not subscribed to the newsletter, be sure to sign up!

Also, a very exciting auction will be put up on eBay this evening by the FlytrapStore :D
By HarrisAz
I made a list yesterday. I think Steve is going to post it today here on the forum or it's going to go out in the store newsletter. If you're not subscribed to the newsletter, be sure to sign up!

Also, a very exciting auction will be put up on eBay this evening by the FlytrapStore :D
how i wish i can buy them!!!!

anyways Matt,out topic.
the Darlingtonia seeds of yours is mountain variety right?after seeing a few got good germination from them,feels like wanna buy some from you!!
By Steve_D
HarrisAz wrote:the Darlingtonia seeds of yours is mountain variety right?after seeing a few got good germination from them,feels like wanna buy some from you!!
Yes, the Darlingtonia seeds at FlytrapStore.com, harvested during the plants' last seed production cycle (Fall, 2010) are of the supposedly hardier mountain variety and are germinating very well (I have over 95% germination on several hundred of the seeds stratified for 3 weeks then sowed a few weeks ago). :)
By dantt99
Ah! Very nice! Wacky traps :D. I don't think I'll be bidding because I have other plants in mind, but I can't wait to see how much it sells for :D! Good luck Matt and Steve. My guess is it goes up to 30 or 40 bucks! :D
By Steve_D
Doomsday wrote:IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR a year
If you are outbid or if the price goes too high, I just wanted to assure you that we'll have a few (just a few) more Wacky Traps for sale this year, so you'll have other opportunities. Matt is doing his best to propagate this unique clone/cultivar in tissue culture. It's a bit slow, but we will have more Wacky Traps as time goes on. This one at ebay right now is the very first Wacky Traps we are able to offer, so we wanted to give everyone who wants one a fair chance at getting it. :)

GOOD LUCK! :D
Steve_D liked this
By Matt
HarrisAz wrote:Matt,can u check for Malaysia too?

although permit is cheap,far far far cheap but the hassle is unacceptable since my friend is busy now....and i no one can help me.

DOA here said we need import permit but my friend before apply a permit but suddenly the plant come to his house and the customs doest ask for the permit.
i ask the guy many times about the permit and his very strict on it lol..
Here is the information you need Harris:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/tc-in ... t9216.html

Note that you can chance sending the cultures without an import permit, but they may not make it to you if customs decides to hold them.
Matt liked this
By jht-union
the auction is really great, i can clearly see that this cultivar is really demanding, i would place a bid, but i'm in the decision of matt's cephalotus, or matt's/steve's VFT's this spring, and i'll have to go for the VFT's, unless i get the money for the cephalotus out of nowhere, but i have some debts right now that i have to pay. :( :( :( :( :( currently selling things at craiglist, a $700 nikon camera that cost me about 1200, and the lenses for it about 2000, best thing, it is new!

...maybe look at trading the VFT for a sundew. M[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

I’m glad it’s not a capensis and possi[…]

Input on Neps placement

My traps and sundews do much better once they get[…]

I just tested my tap water 2 days ago and it was […]

SASE sent for April and May requests. Thanks Chef![…]

I have a Mars Hydro and 2 Vivosun 200W lights. The[…]

The above responses are OK, but for the faint of[…]

Well, I can't enter this one because I can't keep […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!