FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By optique
So it's warming up and the cutting i took last July are rooted, growing and ready to sale off.
shipping is $10.40 for a small box (one plant) $18.40 for med box more then one plant
All plant's listed grow outside in the Carolina summers and in a west facing window in the winter.
PayPal only, Pm for info

I have:

sanguinea "red" × ventricosa "red" from PP's breading program named "Secret Victory" female
$20 + shipping
ImageImageImage
the upper pitcher look like this.
Image ImageImage

Boschiana - Hugh Female 30+ inch adult leaf span, 4ft flower spikes
$20 + shipping

N. Maxima 'Wavy Leaf' BE-3543 Very wavy and fuzzy. pitchers inside better then any other plant i have
$20 + shipping
winter time in window pitchers
Image Image Image
outside summer time pitcher

N. (ventricosa × sibuyanensis) × (talangensis × aristolochioides) - From PP's breading program called "Jolly Twist" smaller female
$20 + shipping
ImageImage

N. ventricosa "red" X hamata grows great but pouts when i move it out or inside
$20 + shipping
only 2 left

N. ventricosa red small-medium male blooms twice a year, fast grower. great starter plant
$15 + shipping

N. sanguinea orange large male very strong grower best starter plant.
Last Fall i left rooted cuttings outside till the day it frosted that night. The next week the cutting bloomed and the main plant (I protected)did not.
1 left and it kind of lanky to make it look good you would need to repot and bury old cutting
$15 + shipping
my cuttings of this are growing so fast some of them my not fit in a small box
Last edited by optique on Thu May 23, 2024 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ChefDean, Camden liked this
By optique
plants will be shipped with roots in spag/perlite intact. I will remove the pot wrap media in plastic and smoosh it a little to fit in a small box.

such roots!
By Trip81
Very nice cuttings guys if you think about getting one don't hesitate to get one. I received this beauty today it's larger then I expected!
Attachments:
20240322_162245.jpg
20240322_162245.jpg (924.84 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
optique liked this
By DragonsEye
Nickinmd wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:27 pm Love the maxima wavy........just got informed by my wife.......where would you put it.
Silly question! Simply get rid of some unnecessary things like your bed. You can always sling some hammocks in the bedroom (bunk bed style) and replace all that wasted space with plant racks and hooks in the ceiling to hang plants from. :mrgreen:
By optique
This clone i have is green under strong off light and deep red under say a west window. Outside you would want it in the shade, some morning or even sun would be fine. I made a table with a over head roof that only gets direct light when the sun is low in the mornings and evenings. A porch with a over hang or under a tree with be perfect.

here is a link to a post of its history with me
post432533.html
By optique
Nickinmd wrote:That's a nice setup. Wish I could do that here (MD). Just gets too cold in the winter.
It gets cold in South Carolina too. I take them outside when the nights stay above 50F and inside when the nights start dropping below 50F.
Hello!

Welcome to the forum!

SASE received from ???

I have received a SASE from a South Carolina addre[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1715. I'll PM[…]

Seeds received, thanks to you and the donors!

Here's my D.M. 'Ghost'

5 gallons for indoor plants just sounds like goals[…]

As y’all know I spent a silly amount (for my[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!