FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Lilyofthevalley9
Sarrecenia purpurea purpurea group order.
All plants sent to the ICPS address below. Each person must order individually from carmivorous plant nursery, etc. if they wish to do so. We will send an email to them as a group.

Edit: Will have the plants sent to a moderators address and distributed because I work 12 hours Monday through Saturday and the post office is never open when I get out of work to do so.

Delete it not allowed
Last edited by Lilyofthevalley9 on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Intheswamp
Lilyofthevalley9 wrote:Sarrecenia purpurea purpurea group order.
All plants sent to the ICPS address below. Each person must order individually from carmivorous plant nursery, etc. if they wish to do so. We will send an email to them as a group.

Edit: Will have the plants sent to a moderators address and distributed because I work 12 hours Monday through Saturday and the post office is never open when I get out of work to do so.

Delete it not allowed
Yes, it's kind of rambling, sundewd. It sounds like each person can order from wherever they want to, but the plants will be shipped to either ICPS or a moderator's address. Then there's the "Delete it not allowed." comment at the end...???? :?: :|

Lily?
By Lilyofthevalley9
andynorth wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 pm I was trying to figure this out myself. Glad I am not the only one confused.
My bad I just misunderstood what group orders are for sorry lol. I didn't realize it was for international orders. I'm just confusong myself lol.
By Intheswamp
Lilyofthevalley9 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:25 pm
andynorth wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 pm I was trying to figure this out myself. Glad I am not the only one confused.
My bad I just misunderstood what group orders are for sorry lol. I didn't realize it was for international orders. I'm just confusong myself lol.
We might be kin! :mrgreen: ;)
Nepenthes

Anybody that can help me with the basic care for[…]

I have a similar problem, but my traps are Turni[…]

Flytrap doesn't look so good

I second this motion. I just left them a hefty rev[…]

N. Miranda, Correct?

I am keeping it outside lower shelf of my shade ta[…]

Too Hot?

It certainly does. Thanks a lot! This is the first[…]

Hitchhiker

That’s one of the best hitchhikers I’v[…]

Heliamphora TC

Wish me luck. I just ordered my first batch of Hel[…]

Possible to revive

Yes savable. Get it in new proper media asap. Wa[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!