FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By Lucy
Hey guys, I get an error when I try to go to your store. Any ideas?

cache_dir is not writable
Trace:
#0 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(149): Zend_Cache::throwException('cache_dir is no...')
#1 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php(121): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->setCacheDir('/home/flytrapca...')
#2 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/lib/Zend/Cache.php(152): Zend_Cache_Backend_File->__construct(Array)
#3 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/lib/Zend/Cache.php(93): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend('File', Array, false, true)
#4 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1018): Zend_Cache::factory('Core', 'File', Array, Array, false, false, true)
#5 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1031): Mage_Core_Model_App->getCache()
#6 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(445): Mage_Core_Model_App->loadCache('config_global.l...')
#7 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(333): Mage_Core_Model_Config->_loadCache('config_global.l...')
#8 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(217): Mage_Core_Model_Config->_canUseCacheForInit()
#9 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(263): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#10 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/Mage.php(434): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#11 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/app/Mage.php(455): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#12 /home/flytrapcare/public_html/store/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#13 {main}
By lemonlily
Sooooooo weird. Only Matt can read thaaaaaat.
Progress Pictures

I've left the window open and I can now see five i[…]

Drosera seedlings moldy

What kind of mixed drosera are you growing, @Wolfc[…]

If be careful about putting it against the shed. I[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Uh. That's not where that goes.

Are you feeding that thing any weird fertilizers[…]

bog garden

Under $20 for just the bog pot, or under $20 for t[…]

Please identify

I would say they're either spatulata or toka[…]

Weird Venus Flytrap

Someone bought a DCXL from them. Here's the phot[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!