By woowoo
Finished now.. my two cephs
IMG_8053.JPG
IMG_8053.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2365 times
IMG_8075.JPG
IMG_8075.JPG (414.24 KiB) Viewed 2365 times
By woowoo
Hmmm must be between 7-8 years old!!
The pic with roots showing was a cutting ingot few years ago from the plant pictured on its own..
By Earthy
they actually aren't as "fragile" as people say they are. I repotted my Cephs for the first time a few months back and only 2 of my divisions had "issues" for like 2 days. the rest just kept on like nothing happened lol...
Earthy liked this
By Branmuffin
Earthy wrote:they actually aren't as "fragile" as people say they are. I repotted my Cephs for the first time a few months back and only 2 of my divisions had "issues" for like 2 days. the rest just kept on like nothing happened lol...
I have a mature plant in LFSM that I re poted with no issues but I also have 2 smaller immature plants in peat/sand that I am hesitant to repot because the root ball will be disturbed much more. I am not as confident as you yet!
Branmuffin liked this
By Earthy
Branmuffin wrote:
Earthy wrote:they actually aren't as "fragile" as people say they are. I repotted my Cephs for the first time a few months back and only 2 of my divisions had "issues" for like 2 days. the rest just kept on like nothing happened lol...
I have a mature plant in LFSM that I re poted with no issues but I also have 2 smaller immature plants in peat/sand that I am hesitant to repot because the root ball will be disturbed much more. I am not as confident as you yet!
the key is to be VERY gentle with the roots. as in like if you were handling a baby lol. oh trust me I was so nervous I was shaking lol...they look awesome now :)
Earthy liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!