FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By northerngardener
My name Is Ty, I am a NRT student In Lac La Biche, I have been growing carnivores since I was a teenager, in the 90s and am growing my collection again, after being out of the hobby for a while. My grow list includes various Sarracenia all unidentified besides purpurea, Drosera rotundifolia, capensis and intermedia, Dionaea B-52, Big Vigorous, Big Mouth, Low Giant, Red Dragon, Giant Red, Long Red Fingers, Claytons Red Sunset, Pink Venus and various Typical forms (Minus one Southwest Giant that grew smaller and smaller into nothingness while others grew rapidly beside it?). I'm patiently waiting for Ginormous, Purple Ambush, A-2, Coquillage, FTS Maroon Monster, FTS Flaming Lips, Trichterfalle x Coquillage and a few packs of seeds from Matt (Oh Heck Yeah!!!). I look forward to being part of this awesome forum as I have been reading here for years.

Grow on Carnivore Lovers!!
By Bhart90
Welcome to the family!
By northerngardener
Thanks Guys, It is a pleasure to be part of a community that shares the same love for these amazing Organisms, as you know it is difficult to have a descent conversation about our hobby with common folk lol. I look forward to learning, and sharing my findings. Cheers to vigorous growth and happy Gardeners.
By hackerberry
Welcome to the Forum! It's good to see another Albertan member.
By Adelaide
Welcome, nice little collection you got going already!

still growing, inside pitcher still looks OK hopin[…]

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!