FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By venusthetrap
I am Dan and a new registered member of FLYTRAPCARE. I have always been curious about these plants and when I saw it at Home Depot I could not resist. Took it home and began reading about my new $8 purchase of a Dionaea Muscipula. I bought the needed sand and peat, divided the plants and found three, re-potted and now watching it feed on various mold nats, lacewings and an occasional fruit fly. I have placed an order for a small B52 and expect it by 10-19-16. I have added a photo of my first trap. I plan to be an active member. Take care all and if you have suggestion or comments, feel free to post them. By for now. Dan
Attachments:
First Flytrap Home Depot June 2016.png
First Flytrap Home Depot June 2016.png (860.67 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
By Benurmanii
Hey there! Glad to see another Oregonian on the forums! If you're interested, and willing to take a little bit of a drive, there is a group of CP folk who get together in Portland every month. You can get more info about it here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/gener ... t=portland
By Matt
Glad to see you finally got on the forums Dan!
Benurmanii wrote:If you're interested, and willing to take a little bit of a drive, there is a group of CP folk who get together in Portland every month.
That's cool! I'm in Portland quite a few times a year. I'll have to keep track of that thread and see if I can't meet up with the group sometime.
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!