FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By silvercomet
I finally got my long waited VFTs from FTS after my friend came back from the US and gave these 2 plants as gifts to me.

Superior packing and after a long flight of more than 12h in the suite case, these two guys still look great, not mentioning they have been through a week of not much sunlight at my friend's house due to the unfavorable weather in WA. Nonetheless, they still look awesome and I especially love the weird look of Freaky star. Can't wait for these two to go out full sun next week and start to get more red.
IMG_6177.jpeg
IMG_6177.jpeg (940.88 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
IMG_6180.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg (700.98 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6181.jpeg (608.51 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
Thank you Matt and Leah for these wonderful plants. Absolutely love them. I also love the cups, very sturdy and with the green logo of FTS, looks very environmental friendly :D

A bit sad that my friend forgot to keep the beautiful name tags of FTS and misplaced them. Can I download the artwork somewhere to print out?
silvercomet liked this
By Matt
They look very nice in their new home!
silvercomet wrote:A bit sad that my friend forgot to keep the beautiful name tags of FTS and misplaced them. Can I download the artwork somewhere to print out?
Aw, bummer! If you email me, I can send you the template we use to print the labels.
Matt liked this
By silvercomet
Matt wrote:They look very nice in their new home!
silvercomet wrote:A bit sad that my friend forgot to keep the beautiful name tags of FTS and misplaced them. Can I download the artwork somewhere to print out?
Aw, bummer! If you email me, I can send you the template we use to print the labels.

Aw thank you so much Matt. I just emailed you, from my personal email steve_nguyen26@yahoo.com, asking for your awesome template name tag. Thank you so much :D
By Matt
silvercomet wrote:
Matt wrote:They look very nice in their new home!

Aw thank you so much Matt. I just emailed you, from my personal email steve_nguyen26@yahoo.com, asking for your awesome template name tag. Thank you so much :D
You're very welcome! Unfortunately I'm on a swim trip right now and won't be back home until Monday, but I'll get the template to you then.

Goodness, that's quite a difference! I'm pretty […]

I wonder if the fibers death cube traps come in […]

Pest control question

Hey all. My Sarrs got hit with thrips this Spring […]

I'd like to give her some of these when they're […]

baby sundew found in mu bog pot

I just found these in my bog pot I didn't let any […]

doing research before buying a ping

I'm thinking of buying a p. gigantea but I don't k[…]

Help! My VFT is dying

So is morning sun better than afternoon sun? I hav[…]

HMD

Happy mother's day!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!