FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By DarthMuppet78
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased a Venus Flytrap (I submit that I know nothing about them, I have always been fascinated by them, however.) I am 30 years old, I live in California's Central Valley and look forward to interacting with everyone to grow my VFT's to their fullest potential.
Attachments:
New Plant
New Plant
VFT.jpg (33.02 KiB) Viewed 4303 times
By Matt
Nice! Congrats on your new flytrap and welcome to flytrapcare!

That's a very healthy looking 'Dente' flytrap that you have there. Thanks for the photo.

If you're interested in educating yourself on how to care for it, be sure to check out the articles on the main part of the site. If you've already read them and still have questions, feel free to ask. It sounds like you live in an ideal spot to grow Venus flytraps. You can probably leave your plant outside in a sunny location all year long and it will thrive.
By afh928
welcome man, good to have you with us!

aaron
By Aging_Bourbon
Hello Darthpuppet78,

Welcome to FlyTrapCare.. if you have any question's about your plant don't be afraid to ask.. and if you need Live Real Time assistance than head over to "Live Chat". But if you need more info look at the main site to look at the basic care and if you need help with other things that's not listed than post a Topic in the forum and we'll help solve your problem, Welcome to the FlyTrapCare Family :D

(Nice Looking Dente)

Allen,
By Jutty_Boy
You definately have a nice flytrap there. . . but you can find a lot of helpful advice on the entire website here. Welcome to the forum though!!! haha I'm basically new here too.

-Jut
By kevinqwe
welcome to the flytrapcare community. hope you like it.
By Carolyn
Greetings to you too! And welcome to flytrapcare! That is quite an amazing 'Dentate' flytrap you have there! Eric has one too. (Hopefully you'll meet him later.) Anyways, We also live in California, I live with my parents and my brothers, Eric and Derek. If you have any questions, feel feel to ask, I will try my best to answer it, not only me, but many other people as well. I hope you have fun here!!

Carolyn

P.S.: Since you live in CA, I think you should join the CCPS, (Californian Carnivorous Plant Society) you can meet and talk with other members of flytrapcare who live in California as well! Good luck!! (http://www.flytrapcare.com/groups/viewg ... owers.html)
By tael
Welcome to flytrapcare! That is a nice lookin flytrap, I'm jealous! I hope you enjoy your stay here! =)
By Adam
Very nice plant you have there. Welcome aboard!
By English Springer
Great looking plant!
I think you will find that this is a excellent site for any kind of info you will need to keep your VFT healthy.

Welcome aboard!
Peace!

E.S.
By NZL
Welcome darth puppet!
By scorpio5569
That is a beautiful trap, it looks positively wicked, good growing. I am new to this site also and it looks like the right place to be.
Where is the cheapest place to buy pots

Hi all! I just ran out of large pots for my sarra[…]

tommyr's grow list

pm'ed ya!

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

just pm'ed you!

Catching the Nep fever

Surprisingly, I have never really put effort into […]

Hello from the California!

Wow! this forum has an amazing set up for seeds! I[…]

April 2024 Photo Contest - Stuck on You

Much thanks to Optique and what an incredible, hea[…]

Liberation from Lowe’s

Holy moly! Wait that division just happens natural[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!