FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
Sorry Rog but no can do here! I have 39 babies of my own (from the FTS 2010 seed mix) that I started this past April and I just don't know what I would do with 25 more. I'm really tempted to get a FTS Etna and Marroon Monster before they're sold out though. :D
By jht-union
Ummhh, i have some 350 baby VFt's from Matt, i think i bought this 5 times! ;) I was suppose to get just 150, matt threw some 200 more, i would say, buy them! ;)
By Steve_D
Shes Crofty wrote:I already told my boyfriend the KMS was my last for a while..(which usually means about a week)
:lol: Venus Flytraps are so interesting (at least to some people) that it seems difficult not to want a nice variety of them. I'm certainly in that category of person. :)
By jht-union
Steve_D wrote: Venus Flytraps are so interesting (at least to some people) that it seems difficult not to want a nice variety of them. I'm certainly in that category of person.
I agree with you Steve, and you and Matt are making it hard for me to complete my VFT collection buying plants from the FTS! :) ( i appreciated! =D )
By Shimizoki
Jht, you aren't allowed to buy any more plants (unless you are buying for me)

Roger I am tempted to buy it to, but I just spent a ton on testing out Lee's, so I dont have the cash for all the babies. You are forced to buy them.
Also, the mystery boxes are back in stock.
By dantt99
Shimizoki wrote:Just bought 25 babies for 25. Any idea just how baby these babies are? Are they smaller than the mystery box? are they the size of a quarter?
All of mine were about the size of a 50 cent piece :D
By Shimizoki
dantt99 wrote:
Shimizoki wrote:Just bought 25 babies for 25. Any idea just how baby these babies are? Are they smaller than the mystery box? are they the size of a quarter?
All of mine were about the size of a 50 cent piece :D
and they come bareroot? how does one plant something so small?
hi: im feedmesemore

thank you!

quick question: do you order from etsy shop and ho[…]

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Sure, the more the merrier! Just remember to add t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!