FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By kronos1996
I know this Is probable the wrong sub-forum but its the one everybody uses so...
Flytrapstore.com has the best selection of Flytraps AND amazing quality and service, however they deal almost entirely with VFT so if you like Pitcher Plants, Sundews and Butterworts I have a site recommended by a man who has studied and grown CP for 40+ years (not me just a friend)... http://www.cobraplants.com
They carry a massive selection of Sarracenia (American Pitcher plants) and a lot of Sarracenia hybrids as well they also carry a whole array of tropical pitcher plants as well as sundews and butterworts both domestic and tropical... They carry only a small handful of VFT but their varieties on the website change over time depending on what they currently have available, you can call to see if they've got a particular cultivar they sometimes do but don't list it... The only VFT they carry right now that FTS doesn't is King Henry... So I doubt they will provide competition
If you like pitcher plants they've got it all... They live in like Washington or California or something, somewhere over on the west coast.

What I love is that they are no-nonsense who know how to properly grow CP one of their main points is that most CP (excluding perhaps tropical ones) do NOT need terrariums they will adapt over time perhaps slowly to just about any climate... One of those few who actually know what their doing.

Oh gee I have another question. Sorry for stinkin […]

Order received. Your order number is 1649. I'll PM[…]

Chaser, I like that. Order received. Your order n[…]

Finally

Thanks, it is called a Drosera Intermedia. The var[…]

+1 for Lee's. The only catch is that he only wor[…]

Rain

I agree, Mike. The pools catch pretty good even w[…]

Thank you for donating them!

Sundew in forest

Moving amphibians around is a very bad idea. That'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!