FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank Panman for his latest donation. He has donated 18 packs of OP Sarracenia.
To start, he has shared four packs of flava OP. If you know Panman, you know how much he likes flava. Not so far as a "like" like ;) , more like a friend zone like. Like, you know, like, what I, like, mean? Yeah, like that.
Next, he has shared five packs of "Bog Witch" OP. These are not to be confused with my mother-in-law, she's the Wicked Witch of the West (I even have that theme music as her ring tone), I only want to put her in a bog (No Your Honor, I would never do anything to my mother-in-law after posting on an online forum about putting her in a swampy hole where she may never be found). I'm glad it's not five packs of my MIL, because she doesn't need to be spread around, she can stay out West.
Last, he has shared nine packs of leuco hybrids OP. He explained that, in the beginning, he had allowed himself to get any Sarr he could, justifying it by telling himself that he was rescuing them from a kill shelter. He just couldn't bear to think of them being "sent to a farm upstate" just for being mutts. As such, he's fairly confident that they have leuco in them, but the exact lines are unknown. This just means that you could get some nice variation from seed to seed.
Panman thank you for your continued generosity.
These seeds are immediately available to all eligible members, and they're also immediately available as a bonus along with the rest of the Sarracenia seeds.
andynorth, Intheswamp, Panman and 1 others liked this

Order received. Your order number is 1672. I'll PM[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Hi there! I’m new to carnivorous plants and […]

Hello again from Florida

Welcome

Weird Pitchers, advice?

the black absorbs the full spectrum of light makin[…]

primaflora likes to be almost wet. I keep it in sh[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1671. I'll PM[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1670. I'll PM[…]

Hey everyone! I'm back on my hunt to look for a d[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!