FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By FLTropical
I'm in south Florida, broward county, about ten miles inland from the flood zone. My whole neighborhood has packed up everything and everyone has shutters up. Plants are all over the house.
By Fly Trap Hunter
FLTropical wrote:I'm in south Florida, broward county, about ten miles inland from the flood zone. My whole neighborhood has packed up everything and everyone has shutters up. Plants are all over the house.
wow that's serious! be safe.
By Fly Trap Hunter
FLTropical wrote:I'm in south Florida, broward county, about ten miles inland from the flood zone. My whole neighborhood has packed up everything and everyone has shutters up. Plants are all over the house.
Hang in there if you stayed. glad its only a cat 4

going to be a cat 4 and cat 3 all the way through florida. that's terrible yall
By FLTropical
Looks like the worst of it will miss me now. Stay safe everyone!
By Fly Trap Hunter
FLTropical wrote:Looks like the worst of it will miss me now. Stay safe everyone!
I'm not worried about the Carolina's either, but its not over yet. So glad you are ok and optimistic. its really just beginning for yall.
By DesireeCoffey
Seems like it has decided to take a different turn and head for me in Alabama now. We are only expected to get some pretty strong winds so I've already moved all my plants under my covered porch. I hope everyone in the path of this beast stays safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
By Fly Trap Hunter
DesireeCoffey wrote:Seems like it has decided to take a different turn and head for me in Alabama now. We are only expected to get some pretty strong winds so I've already moved all my plants under my covered porch. I hope everyone in the path of this beast stays safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
looks like Irma has died down. I hope she just falls apart and goes away soon. Hope anyone affected by Irma is safe and dry and have food and water and electricity.
By Fly Trap Hunter
I don't think Irma will be content until she rains on Houston tx as well. That thing is huge.
By Fly Trap Hunter
In NC we are blessed to have escaped the wrath of 2 terrible hurricanes. Thank God. And God bless all those in harms way and those dealing with loss. And also remember all the HELP groups that show up, Am Red Cross, Nat. Guard,(people feeding people), 100s if not thousands of electricians(wiremen), firemen, police, coast guard, drs, nurses, hospitols, EMTs, bldg. inspecters, garbage men, tree men, and then there is the recovery. Did I forget anything? Beyoncé ?

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Greetings fellow enthusiasts! I've been intrigued […]

Sure, the more the merrier! Just remember to add t[…]

Ah! If possible, then, could I add the mixed dros[…]

Oddly shaped Sarr

Hey all, a couple of pitchers came up with corkscr[…]

May 2024 Photo Contest - In the Bog

Here’s my big! Established in late 2021 Fi[…]

Does this Rooting hormone work for Byblis?

I’ve grown Byblis for a while but never trie[…]

That looks something like mineral burn. What subst[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!