FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions on how to propagate your plants sexually and asexually, by seed, natural division or leaf pulling

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
thepitchergrower wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:18 amHere's what I'm getting from that:
Panman plants his seeds (puts them in stratification). He then gets frustrated and angry. ChefDean feeds to his disorder by giving him more seeds. Bad influence? Anyway, it results in panman getting more and more seeds, and hoarding them.
Don't lay his hang ups on me. He's a whole grown up all by himself, his kinks are his alone. He doesn't have to request any more seeds, I'm not forcing him to, he's made those decisions on his own accord and must deal with the consequences, good or bad.
If anything, I'm the victim here, having to fulfill all those requests for him. That I voluntarily assumed this position is irrelevant to his need to amass things. But I knew there would be at least one like him, and that I would have to deal with it. That is a consequence of my decision.
Bill Phoenix liked this
By Panman
I feel the need to clarify here. Other than the idea in stratification, all of these seeds have been sown and are being cultivated. I rarely, if ever, plant al of the seeds at one time. Usually it is half so I can see how they handle stratification, water germination, etc. The seeds That I pictured are the leftovers, waiting their turn.
By Panman
ChefDean wrote:If anything, I'm the victim here, having to fulfill all those requests for him.
At least I send you seed envelopes to keep you from trying to fold them.
By ChefDean
Panman wrote:
ChefDean wrote:If anything, I'm the victim here, having to fulfill all those requests for him.
At least I send you seed envelopes to keep you from trying to fold them.
This is very true, I rescind my rant, but still deny responsibility.

SASE sent! Order number was included, but I forgot[…]

Thank you Aquis31 and Chef

That sounds amazing thank you! I don’t get m[…]

I was checking my plants before leaving for work[…]

Please and thank you! Appreciate it! :mrgreen:

Thank you! Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk […]

Darkened leaves

It is a combination of too much water, and also […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!